Chapter One

Vic's Pov

"This love was out of control, tell me where did it go?" I sang into the mic. "Well that's all the time we have. We love you!" I yelled into the mic. I ran off stage and gave my guitar toa worker. I grabbed and towel and wiped the sweat off my face. "Okay guys I'm heading out to the tour bus." I mentioned.

"We'll be out in a few minutes." Mike yelled to me. I nodded and headed outside the tour bus. I swung the door opened and started to walk to the couch until I noticed a girl sitting there with a guitar case and a suit case.

"Umm...excuse me? Who are you?" I asked nicely. The girl stood up and put her hand out to me.

"I'm Jaelynn." Jaelynn smiled. I shook her hand.

"You must be our new opening act?" Jaime's voice rang through the tour bus.

"Well yes I am. And you're Jaime." Jaelynn smiled. Tony shook her hand and Mike did as well.

I'm going to head to the shower." I said and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped off. "God dammit she's gorgeous." I sighed to myself. I turned the water on and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and face and hopped out quite fast because the other boys want showers as well. I put on some plaid pajamas and a random shirt and headed out to the kitchen for some food. I grabbed some nutella and a spoon and went and sat on the couch.

"When did you start playing music?" Tony asked Jaelynn.

"Umm since I was three." Jaelynn shyly answered.

"You must be excited to perform tomorrow." I mentioned.

"I'm pumped. I can not wait. I really can't believe I'm here right now." Jaelynn blushed. I laughed.

"Welcome to the family. You'll be with us for a while." I smiled at her.

"You guys are literally a huge inspiration to me and I'm so grateful that you choose me to be your opening act. Thank you so much." Jaelynn whispered at the end as tears welled her eyes.

"It's really no problem. Come here." I said and took her into a hug. Jaelynn wrapped her hands around my body.

"Um guys we have a problem...there's only enough bunks for the the four of us...so it's either Jaelynn shares a bunk with one of us....or the lady has to sleep on the couch or the floor." Tony stated. Tony is already off limits. No one was making a move so I stood up.

"Vic being a man." Mike joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Mike. Jaelynn can take my bunk and I'll sleep on the couch." I watched her eyes widen.

"A true gentelmen as well?" Mike smirked. I smacked his head head lightly.

"That's okay Vic, I'm happy with taking the couch." Jaelynn blushed. I laughed.

"No, you can take my bunk." I demanded.

"But it's yours..." Jaelynn sighed and smiled at me.

"Jaelynn I will punch you if you don't say yes." I joked but her eyes looked frighten. I instantly regretted that comment.

"Okay..I'll take it." Jaelynn quickly smiled and brushed off that comment. I stil felt extremly guilty. I hope she's okay.

Jaelynn's Pov

I hope nobody noticed the fright in my eyes. I looked at Mike, Tony, and Jaime and they were to engraveed in their own conversation. Vic on the other hand though...Vic looked a little concerned. I laid my bag by the bunk and grabbed some pajamas and headed towards the tiny bathroom. I locked the door and changed into some shorts and Of Mice And Men shirt and brushed my teeth. Once I was finshed I headed towards the bunk again. Vic walked over to me while the others were out in the kitchen.