Chapter Three

Keke's Pov

"Mike....quiet down." Jaime whispered. "Keke's sleeping."

"In your bed...hmmm what happened between you guys last night?" Mike smirked. I blushed.

"Nothing." Jaime muttered. I giggled quietly.

"Is she good in bed?" Mike asked.

"That's between Jaime and I." I hugged Jaime from behind. "And for your information Mike, I only gave him head." I winked at Jaime.

"And might I say it was wonderful." Jaime turned and kissed my cheek.

"Ew guys. That's gross. Whatever happens in the bed should stay in the bed." Jaelynn's voice was heard.

"Yeah guys totally gross." Vic sipped from his coffee. I glanced at him for a second and he seemed to forget the comment I made last night about Bradd.

"We don't need a fucking porno." Tony cringed."What are we going to do today?" Tony asked. Everyone shrugged.

"I think we should just relax for the day. It is Jae's last day before she goes home." VIc suggested. Everyone nodded.

Jae's Pov

"Awe I have to leave today." I pouted.

"It's okay Jae bear. We can still hang out." Mike hugged her. Jae smiled.

"She's probably going to be with her boyfriend." Vic snarled. I frowned.

"Is it a crime for me to spend time with someone I love?" I asked.

"No. I didn't say that." Vic snapped.

"That's what it fucking sounded it like asshole." I shot back.

"Shots being fired." Keke smirked engrossed in the fight.

"You're a stuck up bitch you know that?" Vic in my face.

"Yulp. No shame, no shame." I smirked.

"Slut." Vic glared at me cold. I frowned. That hurt. Tears brimmed my eyes as I headed towards the back room. I looked in the mirror and a tear slid down my face. "Jae, I'm sorry."

"No I'm fine." I wiped away my tears. "You're not sorry. Why would you be sorry for a dirty whore like me?" I sobbed. I can't fucking help that I got raped and still get raped. "Get out of my way. Now!" I snapped. "I fucking hate you so much." Hurt crossed Vic's face. I ran to my suit case and started to pack up.

"Jae you're not leaving." Mike demanded.

"Are you going to drive me or am I going to walk home." I asked calmly.

"You're not going yet." Tony cut in.

"Is someone going to drive me or and I going to walk dammit?" I screamed.

"I'll take you." Vic's voice sounded hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Never thought you'd want to drive a slut around." I snarled. I pulled a hoodie over my body and pulled my shoes on.

"I'll call you later." I informed Keke and she nodded.

"Bye guys." I waved. "I'll be back for the next show. That's okay if you don't want me to come back. I'm just a dirty slut anyways."

"Jae that's enough." Keke calmly said.

"Fine whatever bye guys." I slammed the door and walked towards the car. Vic followed behind me. I put my suit case in the back and hopped in the front. Vic sat next to me and started in engine. Vic drove towards the road once I gave him directions.