Chapter Two

Jaelynn's Pov

"Jaime why the fuck is there a fucking hot bog in the fucking kettle?" I heard Vic say.

"I was to lazy to boil it in a pot." Jaime shrugged. Vic sighed.

"Mike give me my towel back! I don't think Jae wants to see my dick." Tony yelled. I smiled.

"You mean Tiny Tony?" Mike joked. Tony huffed. I heard a lot of movement. I turned and seen Tony march towards the kitchen with a blanket around his waist.

"Give me the mother fucking towel Mike or your dick will not be as big as it was before." Tony threated. Mike threw the towel at him and sat down.

"Oh my....Jaime...what the fuck is this? There's a sock in the sink...and it's yours...ew." Vic shot the sock at Jaime. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"You guys are crazy." I giggled and poured myself some coffee.

"Good morning beautiful." Mike winked. I blushed. Vic glared at Mike and Jaime smirked.

"What're we doing today guys? The show isn't until 8." Vic mentioned. I looked around.

"We could go to the beach?" Jaime suggested.

"I haven't been to the beach in a long time." Vic said.

"None of us have." Mike said.

"I haven't been to th beach....gosh I can't even remember." I giggled.

"We the beach it is." Vic clapped.

"Can I invite one of my friends?" I shyly asked. Vic nodded.

"Of course. Being with just us boys can be a bit....much." Vic huffed. I smiled. I walked to Vic's bunk and grabbed my phone. I dialed Keke's number and waited for her to pick her phone up.

"Hello." Keke yawned into the phone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing I just woke up. Literally just woke up." Keke yawned again.

"I kinda guess that. Any whore...wanna go to the beach with me today?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. I ain't got shit to do and my mom is working all day." Keke huffed.

"Oh yeah I forgot one miner detale...Pierce The Veil are going to be there." I listened for a scream.

"You're kidding?" Keke gasped.

"Remember how I signed up to be their opening act? Yeah well I actually got it." I smiled.

"That's great! What time and where?" Keke asked.

"Um....meet us at the Starbucks close to the beach at 2?" I glanced at Vic who stuck his thumbs up. "Yeah 2." I reasurred her.

"Okay I'm going to get ready." Keke said.

"Okay byeee." I smiled.

"Byeeeee." Keke hung up. I turned and looked at everyone gathering their shit together for the beach. I grabbed my navy blue bikini and headed towards the bathroom. I changed into it and put a thin black shirt to cover up the bruises on my ribs. I brushed my teeth and pulled my brown hair into a messy bun. I walked out and laid my dirty clothes in my suit case. I waited for the men to hurry up.

Vic's Pov

I watched as Jae came out of the bathroom in her bikini. Holy fuck....she was beautiful. I looked up to see Mike smirking at me. I blushed and looked down packing my bag for the beach.