Wait what?!

Mikey's Pov
------
"What the hell do u mean she didn't show up??" "I mean she didn't show up"
"Okay come on"
We both head up stairs and head to Y:/n and I's
"Y/n, baby you in there?" I hear a groan.
Gerard taps my shoulder and asks the most fucked up question ever. "Is she cheating on u?" "No!" I didn't yell thank god. He looks at with a sorry look. "Y/n I'm coming in"
--
The sight in there is something I didn't want to see. She was lying on our bed with bloody wrists. She was barely moving.
Gerard puts his hand on his mouth and turns away and sighs. "Oh my god,no,no,no,no" I run to her and hold her.
"Okay Mikey theses aren't to deep we need to clean them quick" "O-okay" I was crying really bad. I hold her close and stroke her hair. "It's okay I'm here baby girl."
-----
Gerard's Pov
----
I was in the bathroom wetting a rag. I'm still deciding wether I should tell Mikey I suspected it after all she always wore a long sleeve shirt. "Mikey,I knew she was doing it" I say looking down. "Wait what?!" "I suspected it she always wore long sleeve shirts." He stops stroking her hair and nods his head over to wear he was sitting.
-----
Mikey's Pov
-----
After we clean her up. She starts to wake up. "W-what happened" I shake my head and leave the room for a minute. I walk back and whisper "Gee go home I can handle this" Are u sure?" "Yea" he looks at me then leaves. He hugs Y/n and leaves.
"Why baby girl" "Because, I always get bullied and picked on and all the teachers hate me my mom hates me. And I don't even know where my dad his.!" She bursts in tears. "Baby girl I have an idea" she sniffles and looks at me. "Okay,what is it?" "I think we should go see your mom." She shakes her head no really fast. "Don't worry I will be there for u."O-okay" "Come on let's get your dressed" I say. Grabbing one of my t-shirts. Turning around and hand it to her. "Here u go." I sitting down watching her getting up. She looks at me questioningly. "I'm not leaving baby girl."
"Okay" I chuckle and wait. When she's done she grabs her phone. And one of my sweat shirts. "Okay let's go." I grab her hand and leave the house. We get in the car and drive to her moms house.
Once we arrive I get out and walk to Y/n side of the car and let her out. "Baby girl we can't hold hands or we get caught I'm sorry." "It's okay." She gets out and we walk to the door. She slowly knocks on the door.
When the door opened I finally saw her mom. She looks barley like Y/n we'll I guess it's because she mostly looks like her dad.But my thoughts were interrupted by her mom speaking.

"We'll I'll be damned"
U already are bitch.
-----------------------------------
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not posting this chapter but I really need to thank a really good friend of mine Take_Me_Or_Leave_me0 for being there for me. She's the best!! I'm still struggling with my depression but u guys make me happy. So thanks bye.