The Animatronics

Neku leant forward and picked up a tablet that lay on the desk in front of her. She pressed a button and pop! she could see the animatronics on the stage. 'Cameras', she thought, 'to watch the furries'. Neku quickly checked all of the cameras and saw no movement. "Why did I take this job anyway?" she pondered, "oh yeah, coz I need the money." 

A phone rang, but she ignored it and let it go to answer phone. The guy on the phone droned on...and on...and on. At around 2am he finally stopped talking.  "Geez, that was boring, " Neku grumbled.

Neku continued to study the cameras every so often, checking to see if any of the animatronics had moved. As she was checking the camera labeled Show Stage, the feed cut out. "Damn," groaned Neku as she looked up from the tablet. 'I'll try again,'  she decided. 

As she looked through the camera, she gasped and nearly dropped the tablet in shock and horror. The purple bunny, Bonnie, was gone. Neku panicked, but managed to stay calm enough to figure out what to do next. She scrolled through the cameras to find Bonnie; it turned out he was in the Dining Room. Neku glanced at her watch, it read 3:17. 'Just a couple more hours,' she told herself. 

~~~~~Timeskip brought to you by originalswiftie~~~~~

Neku's eyes snapped open just as she hit the floor. "Ow!" she yelped. 

'Was I...asleep?'

She got up, rubbing her bottom. She sat down and checked her watch. 3:29. 'Good, I wasn't asleep long,' she thought. Neku checked the door lights, just to be on the safe side.

Bonnie was there.

Heya! 

CLIFFHANGER! YEA!

Sorry for the short chappie, I just couldn't think of anything and I really wanted to end on a cliffhanger so there ya go!

Bye, scribbles!

~~~~~Sketch~~~~~