Bow Training

"It takes practice, focus, and inner peace." My brother isn't very good at this.

"Aahg." He's groaning about his horrendous aim.

"Patcions, it'll take some time." I walk behind him and pull his arm back and lower the other. "Now, shoot." I whisper in his left ear.

The arow flies itself right to the center of the target. "Beautiful." My brothers seems fond of his shot.

"No do that again without my help." He glairs at me from the corner of his eye.

"You got it, got another arow."

"In this large bin of arrows? Yes."

He turns his head and places his bow on the ground. He bends behind me and his hand wraps around where my butt meets my hip. His hand is warm and steady. His index finger slips under my father's old shirt. He knows what he's doing. I feel him stand up behind me, his middle finger slides under, dragging his whole hand with it. His thumb wraps around to my back. He's my brother, I'm his sister. His hand is under my shirt, I want to spin around a kiss him. His hand slides across my stomach to the other side of my waist. He spins me around and we stand chest to chest. He towers above me at his six foot frame. His hand moves up my back and up to my neck. He pushes my head up and he leans in.