Party Time!!!!!

Mariah, Grace, and I walked in the door and their had to be more than 200 people there. There was a dance floor, Dj, ice sculpture, and much more. I asked Grace if their was a reason for the party. She said not really just for fun. Anyway I saw Zach and his squad standing by the island in the kitchen. I walked over there to get some drinks for Mariah, Grace, and I. When I walked up,  Zach said "Hi". I said sup then I got the drinks and went to the dance floor. Mariah whispered in my ear. I couldn't hear her very well because of the music. So I just nodded my head and continued dancing. She pulled me aside and told me look who is looking at you. I started to blush so I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came back to continue talking with her, she disappeared. I look around and saw Mariah talking to Nick. It looks like Nick asked her to dance cause I saw her nod yes and then Nick pulled her to the dance floor. I was waiting for someone to ask me to dance. I stood there for about 10 minutes until Zach's friend Rudan came over and talked to me. He asked me if I would like to dance with Zach. I said "Sure, I guess" just so it made it look like I didn't care. Rudan went back to the squad and told Zach that I said yes. Zach walked over grabbed my hand and we headed to the dance floor.  We danced by Nick and Mariah.  I asked Zach if he wanted to get a drink.  He said I will get us drinks and you can go find somewhere to sit.  Zach asked Nick to go with him so I told Mariah to come with me.  Nick and Zach showed up at the table Mariah and I were sitting at.  Zach sat next to me and Nick sat next to Mariah.  I was sipping my drink and felt something on my knee.  Mariah gave me a look so I looked at Zach.  I saw that Zach's hand was rested on my knee.   My heart started to race.  Nick told Zach and I that Mariah and him are going to go find a quiet place to talk.  We told them okay.  Zach asked me if  I wanted to take a midnight stroll.  I told him sure.  We started to walk down the driveway away from the music.  He stopped in front of me grabbed my waist and leaned in to kiss me.  My heart started to race.  After I pulled away, he asked what was wrong I told him nothing and that I didn't expect him to do that.  He said "Oh".  I asked him where Nick and Mariah went.  He said that Nick want to have a make out session with her.  I was like okay then and told him I didn't need anymore information.  I said it is getting late and that my ride home is back at the house.  He said that if I would like that we could go back to his house since it is late.  I said that it sounds like your trying to get me to sleep with you.  He told me no and that it is a post party strictly for invited people only.  I asked him if  Nick is going to be there and if he is then could Mariah come with.  He said that Nick is going to be there and your friend is always invited and then he said by looks of it I am pretty sure that Nick is gonna want your friend to be there.  I told him that were in.  He kissed me again and then we started to head back.