Last Day of high school

I am sorry but I will be skipping ahead to the last day of high school.  Hope you all enjoyed this book.

It is the last day of high school and Zach and I are still together.  We will be attending the same collage and everything, I really hope that this relationship will workout and that one day we will be married and have kids.  I don't really know what else to say but I love him and I know that for a fact.  Out of nowhere, Mariah and Nick come up to me with big news.  They said, "We will be attending the same collage you and Zach are going to".  You got in I responded!  Yes, we can't wait.  Neither can I.  It was the end of the day and that bell will be ringing any minute now.  Zach said, "when that bell rings, we need to kiss considering it is the last day of high school".  The bell rang and Zach kissed me.  When we were done kissing I saw Nick and Mariah throw their papers up into the air.  Nick yelled, "School's Out".  We all ran out of the school and went to a summer party.  After the party, we had an excellent summer and off to collage we were going.  So that all for high school.  In the end, I found my true love and Mariah found hers.

THE END!

Thanks for reading.

Love, Izzy