Chapter 1 (Joey)

So here I lay, sat alone in my empty room, missing only one person. Joey Adams. I've been crazy in love with him since my year 11 prom. He's one of those guys that every girl wants to date, even a few guys. He has piercing blue eyes that I had longed to gaze into, black hair so thick and perfect. His smile could melt my heart in an instant. He was breath taking.

Joey and I went to high school together, i'd always thought he was quite good looking. But it was only at prom that I realised just how incredibly beautiful he was. I had hardly spoken to him, though my friends were close with him and his group of friends.

Why was I missing him? Easy. I love him. After prom, we ended up talking a lot over facebook and texts, then started hanging out more and more and eventually that led to dating.

Then one day, we were at my house, my parents werent home so it was just us, and he asked me what I had hoped he would. He held me from behind and whispered in my ear "Karma Louise pierson, will you be my girlfriend?" I wanted to jump up and down and smother his face in kisses, but I held in my excitement and calmly whispered "I'd love to"

It was as if after that, things started to go in slow motion. He turned me around to face him. I stared longingly into his sky blue eyes, they looked at me so lovingly. A look I had never experienced. His skin was pure and pale, his hair laid softly on his face, and then... he kissed me. It was amazing. I felt like I was on a cloud, just floating by. His lips were so soft, like cotten candy. His kiss was gentle but passionate, although nothing was said, I knew he had faĺlen for me, almost as much as I had fallen for him.

I had waited for this moment for long time.

The few seconds we kissed felt like hours. Long, beautiful, amazing hours.

After that, we were inseprable. We did everything together, we went to the movies, bowling, ice skating and all sorts. We had a perfect relationship.