Can't Wait to See You

Chapter Three

Phil

Today was the day for Dan coming down to see me! I seriously can't wait to see him! He is so amazing and I love him! Wait. I love him? No, I can't love him. Or can I?

I decided to make a short video before Dan left to get on the train. "Hello guys! I won't be making a video later because of my friend, Dan coming! I hope you can all understand that!" I said, I smiled when I mentioned Dan. This is going to be the first time meeting him. And I can't wait!!! I talked about just random things and finally, "Well by guys! I will make a video when I can! Today's Draw Phil Naked is!" And then I ended the video and edited it. I put in a picture and made it more fun, clipped some things out, the normal thing.

I decided I should text Dan to see what the plan is.

Phil- Hey Danny! What's the plan? When are you leaving? :)

Dan- I got my stuff packed and I'm leaving in about fifteen minutes for the train. I should get there in about three-four hours :D

Phil- YAYAYAYAY!!!!! C:

I am so excited I can't even tell you. Well, I better get things ready!

Dan

I have my stuff packed and ready to go! I have a ton of stuff; a weeks worth of clothes and that's just a lot in general. My computer, a journal and art book for the train. All of my chargers, my wallet, and some snacks along the way. Then the most important thing: My train ticket. Doesnt seem like much but when you're gone for a week then it's a LOT. I started to leave, and instead of just sending a normal text message, I sent a video. "OH MY GOD PHIL I AM LEAVING! OH MY G-OUCH!" I accidentally tripped and fell to the floor. The video was still playing and I just started to laugh. I didn't care how embarrassed I was, I still sent it to Phil. As soon as I got up and quit laughing, I headed out the door with all of my things. I got a cab and told the driver where to go. I was on my way to the train station.

I live in the middle of London, and Phil lives in Manchester. So a little less than three hours I should get there. I can't wait. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Phil.

Phil- Oh my god!!! Are you okay? :'D

Dan- Haha yes Phil, I am perfectly fine :D and just so you know I'm probably going to do that a lot; Fall every second.

Phil- Do I need to baby proof the house?

Dan- Bloody hell Phil, I'm not THAT clumsy!

I started laughing. This is it. This is the day I will meet Phil in person. I can't wait!

********************

I arrived at the train station. I gave the driver money and got my belongings. He soon left for picking up more people. Before entering the train station, I took a deep breath of the fresh air outside. I let out a huge sigh, not because I didn't want to go, because I didn't believe this was happening. I soon stepped into the London train station. I sat down until the train got here. I took my ticket out so I could be quick. "The train will be here in less than five minutes! " one of the employees yelled out.

I simply smiled, my cheeks were in pain for how much I've been smiling today. Just thinking of seeing Phil in person. I am just so happy. The five minutes passed quickly, the same employee yelled out, "The train is here!" I got up and headed for the exit everyone else was to get to the train. Every step I took, I hummed a melody my mother would hum me to sleep as a child. I don't know why I randomly thought of it, but I did. All eight hums. That's how I used to sleep. Sometimes I even whistled it. When I got up to the train, I gave a man my ticket and he smiled and said, "Have a nice day sir." I smiled back and said, "You too."

I got seated and stared out the train window. I put my headphones in and got out my art book and started drawing. I didn't even know what I wanted to draw. But my hand did all the work like normal.

***Almost to Manchester***

I only had ten minutes until I got to Manchester. I couldn't wait!

Dan- About ten minutes til I'm there! :)

Phil- Going to grab some coffee, would you like me to meet you with one? :)

Dan- Yes please :) whatever you have I'll have!

I finished my drawing, it was a boy in a medow, flowers all over. Never ending flowers... Even with no colored pencils, I could tell I drew Phil. He was sitting, surrounded by the flowers. And he simply had a flower crown upon his head. It was beautiful. He was wearing a large sweater and skinny jeans with some vans. I love to draw with a passion.

The train came to a stop, I knew it was Manchester. "Manchester!" One of the train workers yelled. I got up and grabbed my things. When I got out of the train a man said, "Have a nice time in Manchester!". My suit case was on my left, and my back pack on my back, my phone in my back pocket. I was ready to see Phil.

You have to walk through the train station to be able to find people waiting for you and to leave. When I walked in the station, I saw a man with jet black hair, pale skin, white skinny jeans, white vans, and a baby blue jumper. I stopped in mid walk, and saw his beautiful face. Phil's face. His eyes the same color as his jumper. He smiled at me as soon as he saw me. He put the coffees to his side and stood up. I walked to him and let go of my suit case. He ran to me and hugged me, tears started to fall from my eyes. When we let go of each other, he had tears fall too. I smiled the widest I've ever smiled. "Hello Daniel." Phil said with a sniff.

"Hello Phillip."

Heyyyyy how you doin? ;) hahaha okay I hope you like this chapter! I'm trying to get better at writing I swear :O I honestly think at the end I did pretty good, don't know about you guys.

~Blackbird~
xoxo