Hello Internet

Hey! I just wanted to say how wonderful some people's fan art is! I found this on the internet so I don't know who drew them, but holy chicken feathers! They're amazing!!!
Just had to get that out there :D

Chapter One

Phil

"Hey guys! Thank you so much for the fan art! I really love it!" I always get sent fan art, and actually they are quite amazing. Amazing Phil! Hmm maybe that's what I should call myself... "Hey guys! I just figured out what to call myself! 'AmazingPhil'! It sounds cool and like me doesn't it?" I asked while I was on YouNow, I got loads of comments like, "Omg yes Phil! AmazingPhil!!!" "Yes!!!" "Ohmygerdddd!!!!!" And just other funny things. I smiled knowing that I had tons of fans that support me. "I am going on any social media posting this!" I said with a laugh. You may think you're talking to yourself. But really you're not. Tons of people are listening over you, you may not be in front of them personally but think you are, because in reality, you kinda are in front of them. You're showing them who you are, and that's what you call strength and bravery. I posted a a tweet saying, "Hello my dear fans :) I am calling myself... AmazingPhil! :)" as soon as I posted it, I got tons of likes. (Posted on every social media I have also).

I went back to YouNow and answered questions anyone had then I got an idea. "Hey guys! I have an idea! On my most recent picture on instagram, comment something about yourselves and I will chose one out of all of you to talk to! I know it's limited but I have tons of things to do and I can only handle one person at a time." I laughed but was proud of myself. I want to get to know my fans. "Whoever I choose I will DM!" I said then I told everybody that I should go to bed because it's pretty late and I have tons of things to do in the morning. As soon as I turned off my computer, I checked my notifications and smiled at all the comments I got. I was looking at my most recent picture and noticed a name... "The_Dark_Angel". It was interesting to me and I don't know why... I went on the profile and took a screen shot of it so I wouldn't forget it. Who knows, it may be that one person I will talk too.

Dan

I was watching Phil Lester live on YouNow. Everything he said made me happy, and what I love about it is that I am never happy anymore. Not saying I have a crush on Phil Lester. Okay. Yes that's a lie, but I don't have a real crush on him. He's an Internet crush I guess you could say. It's real but not real. I don't know how to explain it. But his jet black hair, amazingly blue eyes, pale skin, his smile... It was all just perfect. "Hey guys! I have an idea! On my most recent picture on instagram, comment something about yourselves and I will chose one out of all of you to talk to! I know it's limited but I have tons of things to do and I can only handle one person at a time." Phil said, I was so excited that I wanted to message him right now. I didn't though because I knew a ton of other people would, so I would want to do it a little later so he's more likely to see my post. I know he won't talk to me but I can always try. When he said his goodbye and left, I waited about five minutes or less and posted a message.

The_Dark_Angel: Hello AmazingPhil! :) My name is Dan Howell :) Goodnight >_<

I didn't want to sound desperate but I at least wanted to say my name. So I did. He wouldn't even look at my page, but if he did he wouldn't want to talk to me.. All I do is post emotional shit that no one likes and on every photo I post I get hater comments. People are very rude to me... I've been cyber bullied for a while now.. It's not fun. I don't understand what's fun about hurting people's feelings... I've gotten comments like, "Go drink bleach" "No one likes you" "you're a disappointment to your family". I hate it all. Sometimes, I would cry from how much pain these people I don't even know caused me. But they're right... I have scars... some are fresh... some are old...

Yeah. Who would like me?

Thats right.

No one.

Hello guys! I hope you like this story, I know it was short but I'm lazy and all that. Please leave a comment of what you think (bad or good, I want to know how to make my shit better) and if you like please vote! :) Have a happy new years everyone!!!