Run Mate Run

Jacqueline Henderson was a normal girl until she turned 16, that was when her life went straight to hell. She lost her brother, her parents divorced and quickly kicked her out to live on her own. However throughout all she still managed to pull her life together. Now when things are starting to look up for her HE moves into town.

"Mine!" He growled while taking a step towards me.

"Oh shit." I hissed while stumble backwards.

"Watch your mouth!" The alpha hissed while storming towards me.

"Why the hell should I?" I said while glaring at him.

"Because no mate of mine is going to use such fowl language." He whispered in my ear.

"No way, not happening I am not your mate." I said while waving my arms around frantically

"Oh yes you are sweetheart, you looked right into my eyes, you started the mate bond." He chuckled while leaning towards me.

"No you can't be I have a job and you... No it can't be I'm suppose to never meet you!" The alpha was giving me a confused look but I couldn't handle it right now. So I did the worst thing imaginable. I ran. And everyone knows the number one rule when dealing with a werewolf is never run, because they chase....

*************

So this is a werewolf book I have been working on for awhile and since I'll be gone for awhile I wanted to gov you guys something to read and see what you think, so let me know :) comment vote and fan love you my lovelies