P a r t 5

Garroth POV

I played with the boys the whole day. It was really nice. Just hanging out with my little buddies.

Laurance and Dante said I could take the day off relax and sit back. The town seemed calm for some reason not explain able. Like nothing had happened. Or maybe it's like that everyday but I'm always busy.

Huh gonna have to think about that.

Levin fell asleep during late sunset. So I got to sit and talk to Malachi. Malachi is pretty smart for his age. Well he lived like a hundred years so yeah. I'm glad he cares for Levin so much. There gonna need it in this dark world.

I've gotta stop rambling.

"Hey, Garroth?" Malachi asked. "Yeah, what is it?" I answered back. "Um do you like mom?" Malachi asked a little anxious. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. "U-uh w-why?" I asked. " Cause I've noticed anytime someone says her name you start to blush, like REALLY crazy." He answered.

"Ye.....yes I do have feelings for your mom." I answered super embarressed. I rub the back of my neck too. "Garroth, you know me and Levin are fine with it." Malachi said. I looked up surprised and he nodded.

"I guess you too look kinda cute together?" Malachi said a little confused. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah we're fine with it, mom needs someone to keep her happy besides us...." Malachi started to trail off like he noticed something. "Hey, you okay Malachi?" I asked a little worried.

"Did you hear that?" He asked while perking up his head. I listen a little closer and hear something coming from behind us.

"Let me go check it out." I said. I slowly creep over to the opening in the forest.

"Be careful!" I heard Malachi yell as I walked off.

I creep over and horror falls over me. I drop to my knees.

"C-candeza...."

I'm so sorry it's so short! It's just a time filler for now! But it is also important to the story, so yea. Please like and comment if you do enjoy this chapter or book! It means a lot. And it would help support this book to! Thank you if you do! Bye! Love you guys! - DenimF