P a r t 7

Aphmau POV

I had a dream...I can't remember much of it though. Wait I'm dreaming right now! I'm so smart. Uh huh. Yeah great Aphmau...

Now let see what's happening

I open my eyes and I'm near a lake at night. Wait why am I here? I get up and look down at my clothes. I'm in a long skirt and a flowing lilac purple crop top. I look up and all the stars are shining down on me. I smile at it. All of sudden a hear a loud BOOM!

I woke up and sit up quickly from shock. I quickly look around nothing. I'm still laying on the bed in Lucinda's house.

"Lucinda! Is everything ok?!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Everything fines Aphmau!" I'm guessing Lucinda said that. I get out of the bed bear foot. I walk out to see Lucinda on the floor picking up potion bottles and other stuff.

"Do you need any help?" I ask her.

"Huh?" She turns around and flinches backward a little bit. "Sorry!" I said. "It's okay- whew! You scared me!" Lucinda said.

"Sorry again, but um, you still need any help?" I ask again. "No, no I'm fine! Just dropped a few things. You go on, oh! And um you might want to see Garroth." She says to me. "Um, may I ask why exactly?" I say.

"You'll see." Lucinda says and then smirks .

"Now what does that mean?" I ask seeing the look on her face.

"Nothing! Now just go!" She orders me. "Ok ok fine!" I say as I put my hands in the air.

I go back to the bed and put on my shoes. I look back out and Lucida wasn't there anymore. I stepped out of Lucinda's house and started walking around the village. I spoke with a bunch of villagers, they all said they were busy, hmm?

I hoped Garroth was in one of the towers, but no....he was in the Gaurd station or well.... Sleeping quarters I guess?

I look to find him looking over some maps. "Hey Garroth!" I said that and then all of a sudden I'm pushed back on the floor.

Great. I close my eyes and brace for what's to happen. I slowly open my eyes and see a sword at my face a pure shock in Garroth's eyes.

"Aphmau!" Garroth says pretty annoyed. " I-I'm sorry!" I say in response. He draws back his sword and puts out a hand. I happily grab his hand.

"Hi..." I say. "Ugh... Aphmau you scared me, you know that right?" He said. "Shouldn't I be the one who's scared?" I ask him. "Um, maybe?" He says as he embarrassingly rubs the back of his neck. I also see that he has a GREAT blush.

"I'm joking you know that right?" I ask. "Heh... Y-yeah..." He says and looks down embarrassed.

"Now, Lucinda says that you wanted to see me?" I say. "Oh! Yeah right... Go put on your greatest clothes and meet me at the plaza....please." He says. "Um sure? Why?" I ask. "I'll tell you when you get there." He says.

~TIME SKIP~ ( because Ima lazy)

I walk out to the plaza to see no one. Ugh is Garroth not here yet. Right as I walk closer to the plaza lights go off.

" SURPRISE!!!" I see everybody at the village at the party.

"No way!" I yell. Everybody crowds around me.

Garroth's POV

I planned a party for Aphmau! Great....huh.

It worked I guess? She looks super happy and surprised. I'm glad, we haven't had a smile from her for a long time.

After about 25 minutes of hanging out and dancing I walk over to the guard tower to relax.

I'm looking out to the ocean and hear someone climbing up the ladder. I see its Zoey. She walks over here stumbling a little bit, (oh by the way it's night now) she walks over to me smiles creepily.

"Hey *hic*" she says. I now notice she's not her normal self. She's stumbling a lot and reeks of achohal.

"Are you okay Zoey?"I ask her even though I know she's clearly not.

" Yeah,*hic* yeah, I  fine, *hic*" she says. I look away for one bit and all of a sudden I was about to talk to her she just kisses me.

Out of shock I couldn't move, I was frozen. All of a sudden I hear a small voice behind us.

"I guess I won't need this anymore....." It was Aphmau

Zoey stops from kissing me and I jerk away, as I'm running to Aphmau, I hear a clank on the hard stone ground and mumbled whimpering.

No,NO,NO!

APHMAU

779 words