Save yourself

(A/N) so this is going to be a long poem but please read the whole thing . Thank you ~~~

______________-__________-

SAVE YOURSELF

You think it's your only escape , A way to rid yourself of pain.

You try to stop before it's too late, Your tears just fall like the rain.

You think no one knows how you feel, And you block out the fear.

The pain seems so surreal, So you wipe away your last tear.

As you slice with the blade, Or take another pill.

Taking another drink hoping the pain will fade , You get ready to jump off the sill .

Do you think no one will miss you , that nobody will care.

But that is not true , Someone will notice that you are not there.

You are looking for an easy way out , You must stay strong.

Get yourself away as you scream and shout , You wouldn't want to find that you are wrong.

Someone would miss you, And would cry forever.

Whether you don't know or you do, So you must hold yourself together.

No matter how many times you've been pushed or shoved, Or been called those names we're all a too little used to.

But no matter what you are loved, And someone is better off knowing you.

Please just listen to me, You must stay strong.

And there isn't anything you can't be, So prove everyone else wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Hey guys I hope you like it please comment me if you have any problems please .

If you or someone you know self harm or have in the past or ever think about doing it please read this over and over again I wrote this not because I self harm . Because I don't . But I wrote this for people who do and , I have friends that self harm to. You don't have to self harm either maybe if you think about or have tried going farther than self harm . Such as suicide remember whether you know the person or not you are loved.