Chapter one

Harry's P.O.V.

He was sitting in his truck with hair all over his face and smiling like there were no tomorrow. The girl beside him was laughing like crazy, feeling just as happy as him.

"Charlie! You are a fuckin' maniac!" He beamed to her, smiling even bigger.
"First crashing those poor peoples' party, then smoke a joint in there and then punch a guy right in the fuckin' face. I swear you will get us killed some day." His eyes twinkled out of the kick. He loved to go out with Charlie and do wild stuff just get that kick, he would never admit though.

"You love it Harry. I know you do. You never smile until we go out and do this in the weekends. You're all dull and sad. But when we do this your eyes light up, and it's a great way for me to get stoned." She smiled drunkenly at Harry. He never got any alcohol into his system because he didn't want to get dumb and he defiantly didn't want drive with that in him. Everyone did dumb things with alcohol in them.
For example his dad, he accidentally killed himself, Harry's mum and his sister when he was drunk. He was driving them home from a New Years party at their friends house when suddenly he lost control of the car and rammed right into a lorry that was passing by on the other side of the road. Harry was the only surviver, he was 17 at the time. High school and life went down a hill for there. Until he got into collage where everyone was sad over something. The difference between them and Harry was that they were dealing with it. Sure he handled his classes but his life was just down. The only thing he did for fun was these rush-things with Charlie.

Charlie was Harry's best friend. They met in a class and she wouldn't stop bugging him about the fact that they both were hot and that they should probably fuck. Harry kindly told her to fuck off, which she took as a offer to be friends. She stuck around for awhile and after some time, they were bffs as Charlie would loudly announce when someone asked if they were going out.
Harry loved Charlie, a truly amazing girl.

"Hey, Harreh you've been in your bubble for awhile. Are you gonna start the truck soon or later or never?" Charlie said poking him in the ribs and waving her hands at him. Harry smiled, she was the most impatient person in world. The truck roared when he tried to start it. It had its own life, and obeyed when it wanted to. He tried again and again until Charlie got pissed and started it with one quick move.
"Impressive." Harry laughed, Charlie actually looked really proud. As soon as he started to drive Charlie put on one of his favorite CDs. Oasis album Definitely Maybe played trough the speakers, Harry hummed softly to it.

"So how are you doing on the boyfriend front?" Charlie could never shut up. It was funny, you could actually count the seconds on one hand that she would stay quiet.

"Well as you know I'm not finding anyone interesting in school, and I really don't do anything except school and runaway with you sometimes. So I don't have the possibility to find anyone." Harry threw a glance at her. She wasn't really smiling anymore.

"Harry, you really need to get out there. Like go to some cute coffee shop and meet a cute guy with a thing for tattoos and long hair. Can't be that hard right?" She was right. But Harry didn't want to that, he was fine right now as he was.

"You know tha--" Charlie cut him off sharply shouting to him stop. He had taken his eyes of the road awhile to look at her, so he didn't notice the boy he almost hit.

"Oh my God! You almost hit that guy!" She shouted.
"C'mon Har we gotta see if he is fine." She stripped of her seatbelt and opened her door. Harry mimicked her and went down to boy, who just stood there crying.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?" Harry kneeled down asking.

"First off all you should apologies for almost hitting me and why am I crying is none of your fuckin' bussniess " The boy looked up at Harry. He had really beautiful blue eyes, and nice cheekbones.

"I'm sorry for almost hitting you. But it was kinda stupid to just walking in the middle of the road. Specially on a weekend since a lot of people get drunk on weekends." Harry looked down at the boy. He was kind of a douche to him but it wasn't smart to walk in the middle of the road.

"Apology accepted. And now I am accepting your very kind offer to drive me home." What offer what the hell was he talking about?
"And I'm Louis Tomlinson if you're interested." Louis said climbing into the front seat smiling. Harry was shocked, what the fuck was this guy? Charlie bursted into a giggle, she thought it was funny.
Harry mouthed a what the fuck to her and climbed back into the truck. Charlie came in right after but in the backseat, when she figured out that Louis had taken her seat in the front she gotta a little pissy.

"You know I really didn't offer you a ride home." Harry said glancing at Louis, starting the truck.

"No, you didn't but I need one. You looked nice enough to ask me later anyway." Louis smiled, and he was right Harry would probably had offered him a ride home afterwards anyway.

A/N

Hey!! So I'm trying this writing thing out. I hope you enjoyed it and leave comments of thoughts!
Kiss kiss!