Chapter Five

Harry P.O.V

They arrived at Louis's apartment building half an hour later. Louis happily skipping out of the truck.

"C'mon Harry!" He called out loudly while he pushed his head towards the window screwing his nose up so he looked like a pig. Harry giggled quietly while grabbing the car door handle. He waited til Louis had stepped away so he didn't smudge up his face up even more with the door.
Louis grabbed Harry's big hand in his while dragging him towards the door. Harry really looked cute today, hd always did but this was a date so Louis just thought about his looks more.

They stopped after walking up three pair of staircases, in front of them a hard wooden door.
"So this is my place and I really hope Niall is not in. He will embarrass me if he is." Louis said shyly. He opened the door and to let Harry in. Harry was starting to take his jacket off while Louis reached out for him swiftly saying;
"Here let me help you with that." He got the thin blue jacket off him.
"I don't know if I said this earlier tonight but you look really cute." Louis smiled, he felt so smooth. Nothing could kill the flow. Harry was wearing a Hawaii T-shirt and a pair of jeans which fit him really well.

"Oh, thank you, Louis. You look really good as well." Harry said nervously but with a strong smile. Louis was really doing something good with him.

They walked into the living room together Harry slightly behind Louis.
"Do you want to watch a movie, Hare?" Louis asked nicely. Harry nodded since he felt a bit tired.
"Alright good! You can check Netflix for a good movie while I go make some popcorn." Louis said walking away towards the old kitchen.

Harry sat down in the sofa and started looking for a good movie. He really wanted to see Perks of being a wallflower but he was uncertain if Louis would like it. Louis seemed like he liked action movies. But he decided that they would watch it even though if Louis didn't like it since it was one of Harry's favorite movies.

"Are you done?" Louis smiled towards Harry while walking in with the popcorn.
"Yeah, I would like to watch Perks of being a wallflower if that's alright with you?" Alright, Harry lost all of the confidence he had gained earlier. But luckily Louis didn't mock him or said no to watch it. He started the movie and sat done next to Harry in the couch. Louis sat rather closely and Harry was not that big of a fan of touching people he didn't know that well. So he moved to the other end of the couch. He looked at Louis and he looked a bit hurt but Harry really didn't want that contact so early in the relationship.

After watching for a while Harry needed some popcorn and the popcorn was located in fort of Louis so he had to move closer to Louis to reach them. So now because of the popcorn they were almost touching. Harry ate some popcorn and then he started to feel sleepy so he naturally leaned towards the closest thing which of course happened to be Louis. But Harry was way to sleepy to care in that exact moment.

Awhile later Harry woke up to the sound of Louis's apartment door being opened.
"Niall is that you?" Louis asked rather loudly so the person opening the door could hear him.
"No, it's Tristan. We need to talk." The voice said. Louis jolted out of the couch looking really angry.
"What the hell are you doing here?" He screamed to the boy.
"I want to get back together." The voice said and that's where Harry stopped listening. He got up from the couch and grabbed his belongings. He pushed past Louis and opened the door to leave.

When he was about to open the door to leave the apartment building he heard Louis shout his name. He didn't stop to answer him. Louis could get back with Tristan. Harry did not fucking care. He was just so stupid for believing Louis was a good bloke.
Harry left the building and entered his car with disgust on his face. He started the engine and left.

-----

The car ride home was a total mess. Harry didn't cry but he was extremely sad. He couldn't believe how Louis would do something like that. Harry knew that Louis hadn't done anything and that was the problem. If he really cared for Harry he would had run after him and not stayed with that prick. But Harry figured that maybe Louis didn't like him.

Harry drove home to the collage parking lot. He did not go to his own room. He went to Charlie's instead since he really need some support.
He knocked on the great white door and noticed that he heard some moaning coming from the room. The sound immediately stopped when the people inside noticed the knocking. Charlie opened the door with a blanket covering her body.
"Oh it's just you! Haha I thought it was one of my neighbours who were here to tell me to be a bit quieter." She laughed. After saying this she became aware of the look on Harry's face.
"No baby! What's the problem? Get in here!" She shouted out.
"Max! I have boy trouble to handle. We're going to have to continue this another time. Alright?" Charlie went up to Max to help him gather his things. She gave him an apologizing gaze and he just nodded. He gave Harry a smile to show him that he wasn't angry at him.

"What's the problem, Harry? Didn't your date go well?" Charlie asked concerning when Max had left.
"It went great at the start. We went to the carnival and ate and had great time. Then we went back to his place to watch a movie. And I fell asleep on top of hi—" Charlie cut him off.
"You fell asleep on top of him??? But what about your problem with touching people?" She asked excited.
"Well at first I moved away from him but then I had to get some popcorn so moved closer and then I fell asleep." Charlie looked like this was her dreams coming true.
"But what is that upset you then?" She asked slowly.
"His ex came bursting through the door when we were watching the movie. He told Louis that he wanted to get back together with him and I decided to leave." Harry explained.
"Well that was a bit stupid of you, to leave I mean. If you stayed you could had eavesdropped their whole conversation. By now you could have know if they're back together or if Louis wants you!" Charlie said frustrated.
"I did not think of that when I was there. I just got hurt." Harry answered truthfully.
"I guess we just have to wait now and see if Louis contacts you. If he wants you he will probably write to you when he's done fighting with his ex." She said hopefully.
"I hope you're right." He said sadly.

A/N
Oh shit! Were you expecting that??
I hope you're enjoying the story!!