friends?

Y

POV~

I was in my cabin when I heard a knock on the door.

"COMING!" I yelled as I got up to open the door. It was Nico.

What the hell is he doing here?

I thought when he walked in and sat on my bed.

"How may I help you Nico?" You ask.

"Where is it?" He asked. You instantly became confused.

"What?"

"My knife!"

You were shocked. Then you came back to your senses.

"You aren't getting it!"

"Why? It is not yours!"

"Because I am your friend and I will not let anything happen to you!" You yell.

"Friends?" He asked more to himself. You nodded in agreement. Then he walked out of your cabin.

What the heck?! That was weird.

Nico's POV~

A friend?

Nico had to get away because blush showed up on his pale skin easily. I was blushing! That is not good. I went into my cabin and closed the door.

Do I have a...crush....on....y

? Why?! Her family died too. And yet she is so happy. I like y

. That is why. She is like me. But happier.

I decided to go back to her cabin but something was wrong when I went in Leo was on there and he kissed y

! I turned around and ran Beck to my cabin.

Why is it always me?!

I thought sadly.

My mom, dad, Bianca, percy, and now y

!

I sat down and cried.

Y

POV~

As soon as Nico left Leo came in.

"Hey y

, long time know see!" He said.

"I saw you at dinner yesterday. "

"Oh...anyways. I was hoping I could possibly go out- oh forget it!" He leaned in and kissed you as the door swung open. Leo still had not broken the kiss. It turned out to be Nico who turned around and went back to the woods. You pushed Leo off and ran after Nico. You followed the footsteps.

"Nico?!" You yelled over and over again. Suddenly you spotted a dark figure. You ran over to it and discovered it was Nico.

"Nico. Why are you out here? Why did you run away?! I need to know Nico I am your friend am I not?!" You asked. He looked I to your sea green eyes and replied darkly.

"I never agreed to be your friend!" Then he melted into the shadows.

Fine! I don't need him! It is not like I liked the guy! I didn't really! Hopefully. If I did it is GONE now!