chapter 12

I sat in the shower for over 45 minutes. I didn't notice how fast time flew by. I sat in there and thought to myself. As I washed my hair and went through threw different scenarios.

Me and Niall?

Niall and Emily?

Me and Harry?

Emily and Harry?

And then one scenario seemed to fit perfectly. The one where absolutely nothing is going on between anyone and Niall is just using Emily to get what he wants and Harry hates me.

Boom.

Winner.

As I got out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my hair and slipped on the sweatpants Harry had given me. There were huge. Harry is much taller than me and his legs are much longer so the sweatpants drag under my feet. I decided to try and roll them up so they wouldn't but they still did.

I begun to pull Harry's shirt over my head and inhaled, his scent filling my senses. Sending chills down spine.

As I begun to open the door, I heard talking. I've always loved snooping on people so I quieted the door and listened in.

"Niall, she's not here. You're drunk. Leave," Harry's thick british accent is obviously tired.

"Let me in, Harry. I know she's in there," I peeked my head out of the bedroom door to see Niall trying to push Harry to the side to enter his apartment. Harry isn't budging.

"What makes you think she's here? We hate each other,"

Harry's words stung. I didn't like the fact that he hated me. I want him to like me. Wait, no I dont. What the hell? He called me a bitch.

"Harry, stop trying to fool me. I see the way you look at her. I'm no idiot," Niall's accent was beginning to slur. Harry's cheeks began to become pink at the mention of him looking at me.

"Goodbye Niall," He pushed him back and slammed the door in his face. He turned to me. "You can stop watching now," I snapped my head to the side.and looked away. I walked back into the bathroom to grab my things as Harry showed up at my side.

"Thanks," I quietly whispered and walked out of the bathroom quickly.

I lay out on the couch where it was already set up with pillows and blankets.

After the running water had stopped, Harry walked out of his room in nothing but boxers. I could feel my face heating up at the sight of his body. His tattoos. His V-line right above his boxers. I could feel myself staring at him, but I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't help it. Until his words broke me out of my trance.

"You take the bed, I'm fine on the couch," I stopped staring at his body and looked up into his green eyes.

"No I'm fine out here," we continued the argument for a good five minutes until Harry finally had enough. He picked me up bridal style and started to walk me to the bedroom. I kicked and yelled for him to put me down as he giggled at my helplessness. He was to strong and big for me to get out of his embrace. He tossed me on the bed and put his finger in my face. "You. Stay. Here,"

He began to walk out of the bedroom and something slipped out that definifely wasn't meant to.

"Stay,"

He slowly turned around and looked at me.

"What?"

------

Ill start making chapters longer if there are more comments and votes.

Yes im bribing you.

I love you guysssss. Pleaseee comment and vote.