Mission Complete

If you're reading this

why are you reading this

I suck lmao

o well k yay 

You just laid there, cuddling with Dante for what seemed like hours on end. You had never realized Dante had feelings, and honestly, he was actually the sweetest man ever. He may act cocky and cool when hes fighting or around other people, but he's actually sensitive, for a half demon.

But finally, Dante had gotten up, and you groaned, you didn't want him to leave. You wanted to stay in that position for hours."We have a mission today, y/n." He said, "I would like to stay like this too, but we have to complete our mission, and yes you have to come too." You groan, and laid there for a couple seconds, then finally got up. Dante through your clothes to you, and you caught them. You got dressed, and ran downstairs, where Dante was sitting at his desk, he was reading some notes about a girl who mysteriously went missing one night, the girl was about 7 years old. The people that came in one night to tell him about the missing child had gotten a phone call saying "Meet us at the abandoned warehouse by 10 PM the next day, unless you want your child to die a horrible death." The voice sounded distorted and demon - like so they had came to Devil May Cry for help."See Dante, its 11 AM, we have to be there hours from now." You pouted. He looked up at you and smirked, "Well, isn't someone anxious." He laughed. You put on a pout, and crossed your arms. He laughed, "Why do you want to cuddle so much?" "Because its comfortable.." You replied. "I like to cuddle." You said, rocking in the chair. Dante smiled, "You're really cute, y/n" He said kissing your forehead, making you blush. Your facial expression looked like an adorable puppy, and Dante couldn't stop staring at you.*Time skip 10 PM*Dante pulled away from your lips, and looked over at the clock. "Showtime." He mumbled to himself, and walked over to grab his guns, and his sword.(A/N I forgot what his sword was called don't judge me k)He threw you your Sniper, and you both walked out the door, and to his really expensive car.He practically drove like a maniac, but you were used to it. When he reached the old, rusty abandoned warehouse, with absolutely no fear shown he walked in. It was dark, and every step echoed. You could hear distorted noises to the left, you aimed your Sniper, but could see nothing.You could hear muffled noises near the left, that sounded like someone had a gag-rag on. You motioned your hand over that way, and Dante fallowed you. You, and Dante took cover behind the door, and you aimed your sniper inside. The coast was clear, and you both ran in, trying not to make any step sounds. As you got closer to a closed, rusty door, you placed your ear, and the muffled, struggling noises became more clear, it was definitely human noises, and it was definitely a kidnapping by demons. Dante knocked the door down with his leg, and dust particles flew around us. Behind the door, were almost 2 GIANT demons. "Showtime." Dante mumbled to himself again, pulling his sword out of the guitar bag. He swung his sword at the demons head, cutting it off, demon blood spilling everywhere. The demon was still alive, and taking your sniper, you shot both of the demons legs, breaking them, sending the demon tumbling to the ground, Dante had already started on the other demon, cutting off every limb it had, then shooting it in its back, while you finished off the other demon. Behind the dead demons, was a girl tied up, practically screaming with a gag in her mouth. Dante untied her, and you took off the gag. The 7 year old child went tumbling to the ground. The child let out a demon - like screech, and attacked Dante, I took my sniper, and shot the child from the side, barely missing Dante, the child let out another screech, and crawled off into a nearby vent, Dante shot his two pistols, into the vent, and the crawling sound stopped. The child was dead, THEY THOUGHT. They heard another muffled sound from behind the wall. There was another 7 year old child that looked a little more human than the other, she had tears in her eyes, and scars all over her arms, legs, and face. (Hopefully no other areas) She was struggling but when she saw Dante and you, she struggled more, and more muffled screams came out. You once again, untied, and took the gag out of her mouth, sending her tumbling to the ground. She was crying, "Please don't hurt me.." She begged. "We're not here to hurt you," Dante started, "We're here to take you home." The girl looked up, and wiped the tears out of her eyes. She hugged Dante, "Thank you." She said, still having a puffy crying tone.*Time skip, back to Devil May Cry*Dante called the girls parents the next morning told them that they completed the mission, and their girl was safe, she still had a few scars and bruises. And was a little traumatized, but wasn't acting too abnormal, she still ate normally, and played like any seven year old, the night before, she had trouble sleeping, and kept waking from nightmares, also not knowing what those 'noises' were coming from Dante's and your bedroom. A few hours later, the girls parents game to pick her up, they were overjoyed and didn't know how to thank Dante (Except for a lot of money.) "Thank you so much Dante, and y/n!" The mother said, "We wouldn't know what we would do if we lost our little girl." The dad said, and they both left, taking the child with them."Mission complete." Dante said, resting his feet up on his desk."Now theres only one more mission to complete." Dante said winking at you.

Lemon will be in the next one so yeah yey. Also, a "special surprise" in after a few episodes is coming.Wait who am I even talking to?No one reads this lmao.K.