Help!!!

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad called Memory. I am happy that I finally found some time to start it and here's the first chapter. Feel free to comment and give me suggestions and feedback on my story. I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do? What do I do? I run down the corner of the block. I don't know where I'm going or anything but I do know that I need to escape from here. Time's running out...I can hear it in my head......tick tock tick tock. Two large bulky men running after me and gaining fast. I'm breathing very...very hard and don't think I can keep up. My brain tells me that time is running out before I collapse and run out of energy. When I look back I still see them but with guns in their pockets sticking out. I am so surprised that they haven't figured out that they can just shoot me. Oh well, their dumbness will give me an advantage. I don't know who they are and why they want to get me. Are they trying to kidnap me or kill me or are they just playing a game of very scary tag?! SO CONFUSED. Oh well, all I can do now is run and hope for the best. I run down an alley. WORST decision ever if you tell me.......ughhh.....dead end! I loved gymnastics for as long as I can remember which is saying a lot because I barley remember anything of my past so I manage to jump over the slightly shorter one as he tries to corner me. Then I run inside a house that is the closest to me. I hope there are no people in there because in this world....people love calling the cops. Luckily there is no one in the house right now so I decide to take some food, a drink, and maybe a nice bath and then I hear it. Knock knock......then again...knock knock knock.

To Be Continued...