A Little Evil

-After the game
My team was taking pictures for the yearbook. AJ comes up to me. "Who was that?" He asked. I grab his hand and pull him. I pull him to the back of the building. "Diana" I said. His eyes widened. "Does she know about us?" He asked. Diana had the biggest crush on AJ. That was before we became best friends. "No. But she knows I have a boyfriend" I said rocking back and forth. I eyes widened again. "Are you crazy?" He said. "Wellll... I did grab her fist" I said. "This is serious" he said.  "I know" o said looking down. We walk out holding hands. Right when I see Diana and pull me hand. AJ looks at me than Diana. Diana sees AJ and runs toward him. "Heyyy AJ" he said smiling. "Hey Diana" he said trying not to make eye contact. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looks at me. "Heyyy Diana" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes. "So... AJ, would you like to go to a movie on Friday?" Diana said. "Sorry but I got a girlfriend" he said still trying not to make eye contact. "WHO?!?" She yelled. I grab AJ's shirt pull it towards me. I kissed him. I could feel Diana get furious. After I grab AJ's hand. She screamed. Which scared me. Then she ran away crying. "Don't you feel bad" he asked. "A little but compared to what she did to me" I said. "True" he said. "So... AJ would you like to go to a movie on Friday?" I said mocking Diana. "Haha very funny" he said Smiling. I giggled. "What about Netflix?" He said. I looked at him. "And chill" he said. "You are G-R-O-S-S, you are lucky that you got Netflix" I said. "You know I wouldn't" he said. I kissed him.