Spring Break

AJ toke me to the beach. AJ surfed while I watched on the sand. Every time he would fall I would giggle. He toke a break and sat down next to me. "How's the water?" I asked. "Amazing" he said. He hugged me. "OMG your so cold" I said. "How?" He said laughing. "I don't know but you are cold" I said. He toke the strap off his ankle and picked me up. "You're so cold" I said. He takes me with him into the water. I kept slashing him.
After awhile I went back to the towel. AJ sat next to me. I see him pull out a little black box out of my bag. He opened it and said. "I want you to have this. It's a promise ring". "OMG" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. I kissed him. After putting on the ring Diana comes. "What is she doing here?" I said. "Heyyyyy....AJ" she said. "Can you leave us alone?" He asked. "NO" she said strictly. She sits on the other side of AJ. She tries to grab his hand. He pulls his hand from her. "What is she so here?" He said. I just laughed. "Because I just gave her a promise ring" he said looking at me. She stood up. "You have her a promise ring and not me!" She yelled. "Why would he give you a promise ring? He doesn't love you" I said. She ran away from us. "My god I hate her" I said. "Do you have any to leave?" He asked. "Nah" I said, "Let's go in the water again". "Ok" he said standing up. We get up. He puts his hand out, I grab his hand. We held hands as we walked towards the water.