Sammy Imagine

*Sammy's POV*
"okay bye, I love you " I said sadly as I blew a kiss to Y/N through the computer screen.
damn I miss her.
Nate, Gilinsky, Johnson and I have been on tour for 2 months  around the U.S. we finish up touring in 2 months. I haven't been able to see my girlfriend for the whole 2 months we've been away.

she said as much and she wants to join us on tour she can't. she's trying really hard at her college work and I'm proud of her. but I miss her.
after I shut down my laptop I went out the back of the bus with the boys. 
"hey man, how's the girlfriend?" Nate says as I slump onto the couch.
"I miss her, a lot " I mumble
"c'mon Sammy cheer up. we still got 2 months of tour to go! they said they might even add some international dates and extend the tour!!!" Gilinsky said enthusiastically
"THEY WHAT?!?I yelled

okay as much as I love performing and I love my fans, this is crazy. I can't be away from Y/N for that long.

"dude calm down" johnson said
"I CANT FREAKING CALM DOWN. CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT I MISS MY GIRLFRIEND. ITS EFFECTING EVEYTHING. I MISS HER!!" I scream at them. the guys look terrified.
"Sammy chill, we get it. you'll see her in a few months"
"G YOU CANT TALK YOUR YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS LITERALLY 2 INCHES AWAY FROM YOU  "
I say pointing towards Madison who isn't even phased by my outburst.
"sorry dude" he apologises
"I'm just gonna sleep"
the boys nod and I grab a blanket and pillow from the couch. I don't bother walking to my small, cramped bunk. I just lie down on the floor and drift off to sleep.

"He's waiting for Y/N" I hear Nate say. I don't show them that I'm awake. I stay silent.
"how can you tell?" Johnson questions.
"that's the arm he usually wraps around her when she sleeps" he says. I didn't even notice my arm was out.

I wait about 5-10 minutes before I "wake up" and join the boys on the couch.
*Y/N's POV*

I was on the phone with Jack G just after I finished calling Sammy.
I heard everything and I knew I needed to get out there fast. they were in Miami while I was at home in Omaha. I went online and booked my ticket.  I'm coming Sammy.

I arrive at the airport and check in. I sit at my gate and text Nate.

Y/N: Hey skate. can you pick me up from The airport in  few hours?

Nate: Yes of course! Sammy misses you like crazy
Y/N: yeah I miss him a lot too. thanks skate see you soon! oo and bring Sammy but don't tell
him your picking me up.
Nate: You got it Y/N!

I logged into my snapchat and load up Sammy's story as well as Nate's.

Sammy's is a photo of our Skype call last night with me doing a pouty face. he captioned it "I miss you Babygirl" which made me melt.

Nate's was a video (picture up the top or on side)
I played it.
I nearly cried I can't wait to see him again.

****skip to landing in Miami****
I text Nate to tell him I'm here.

Y/N: I'm here now. meet me at baggage claim?
Nate: already here.

I run off the plane and down to baggage claim. there he is.
"Y/N?" he questions when we connect eyes.
"BABY" he yells as I run up to him and tackle him in a hug. I wrap my legs around his waist. we just stand there for a while.  I have my Sammy back. 

***Sammy's POV****

"BABY!" I yell as she runs to me. we stand and hug for a good 5 minutes before I pull away and kiss here passionately.
"how long are you here?" I ask her after we pull away
"rest of the tour Baby" she squeals.
I pick her up and spin her around.

"let's go." I said as we walk out of the airport together.

*******************************
A/N: sorry that was so long.  okay that was my first imagine. I hope you enjoyed it!
I found that photo on the Internet btw so creds to whoever made it.