The Scariest Nightmare Of All Nico POV

[A/N] Okay so I'm trying to pick up where I left off because I feel like I need to atleast try, the writers block is slowly passing even though I know I've only recently brought it to your attention. As you may of notice I unpublished a part, that is because I felt it did not flow with the story well and messed up my sequence of POV's. I assume you agree. Input?

And then I woke up. Fancy that. Not a trouble sleeping at all for once and if I had any trouble I don't remember it and am not shooken up when I wake. I wonder how that is. I sat there for awhile thinking about it. Maybe Will gave me solace through the night. I thought to myself, Oh, my gods, that was the WORST pun ever. You should be ashamed Nico. And while I thought this is couldn't help but laugh in the back of my head. After a long period of time of just sitting there thinking about random nonsense, I realized I didn't hear Will's voice at all. I started to worry, Will is working full hours right now surely his voice would be heard somewhere.
I got up and slowly walked out the door. I noticed a crowd of Apollo kids crowded around a bed, some of them crying. I walked over peeked over their heads, that's when I saw him. Will was laying in that bed lifeless. I stared in disbelief. Will who normally radiated life in every single way possible to the point where he seemed to glow, laid there, pale and motionless. I just stood there, and sensed his life aura was gone.
I looked over to one of the Apollo kids and looked them dead in the eye not caring about being "too forward" or "rude". I looked the kid straight in the eye and spoke in the monotone tone I've ever spoken in. "How?" I asked. The way I said it, it sounded more as if I was stating something. I said it so shortly, so forwardly, so....bitterly. The child of Apollo's look seem to see behind my dark brown irises. He began to speak careful not to anger me, as if he was afraid of me. "Will Solace was killed by a patient, the patient was out of control in his rest and when Will attempted to comfort him the patient stabbed him in the chest in his....fit." the child of Apollo spoke cautiously. "Well, who is this patient?" I asked again, his tone angrier.

"H-His name was Nico Di Angelo."

My face fell as my whole world fell apart.

But then.....

I woke up.