Chapter ten part one

Chapter ten

By the time you had woken up, the ship was fully awake, your captors as well. Even though they seemed to mean you no real harm, they have hurt you in the worst possible way. They just couldn't see what they had done to you, and won't admit to the fact that they had taken you away from your newly found home.

There was a sudden jolt, and the ship became immobilized.

"It's the first order! They've found us!" 

You felt kind of bad for feeling rather gleeful at this news, but they had brought it upon themselves. It wasn't your fault they had kidnapped you, but you didn't want them to die for it. 

The first order ship slowly engulfed the one you were in, a tower of darkness overshadowing the place you were held captive in. It was a nightmare for those of the resistance, but for you it was a dream come true. 

"Quickly, we have to hide bb-8!" Rey said, and this caught your attention.

Bb-8?

A small roundish robot came into veil, communicating with beeps and electronical noises. Rey opened up a metal floorboard and helped the robot descend into the small hole. She followed after him, and then Finn. Han, however...

"Why aren't you hiding?" I asked Han, watching as he stood there, distant sadness emersed in his ocean blue eyes. 

"I want to talk to my son." He said.

"Who is your son? Why would he be with the first order?" Confusion swam in your mind, trying to figure out who 'his son' was.

"Ben solo." He took in a deep breath, holding it as his sadness grew. "He is my son."

"Who is Ben solo?"

"He's," Han looked at you pityingly, like you were lost in the dark. "He's Kylo Ren."

You couldn't see the expression on your face, but with the information you had just learned it must have been a shocked one. Before you could even begin to fully process his words, the door burst open, and the red haired general walked in

A/N- I know this is short but I've been busy with homework and I had to update something for you guys. Don't worry, there will be more soon, and I hope you guys are ok with this. I enjoy feedback so feel free to comment below.