Chapter 2

"I am bor~ed," A five year old Shiro was laying on the couch with her long white hair falling off the couch.

"Shiro~ can you please set the table?" Kain bursted into the lounge wearing funny oven mitts and a pink apron. "Hai~" Shiro drawled crawling off the couch.

Shiro dragged herself towards the kitchen and started setting the table placing the salt and pepper, soy sauce ect. Than continuing with tableware. Every time Shiro placed a plate down she would groan in exhaustion. Kain smiled in amusement.

"Is everything alright dear?" Kain asked Shiro once he placed their dinner on the table and took a seat with Shiro. Shiro's head rolled backwards groaning, "Zero was so mean to me today and Uncle YaYa was so cruel and Ichi couldn't come out to play and I-I-I'm just so bored!" Shiro slammed her small fist on the table before grabbing her chop sticks and devouring her food with anger and gust.

Kain sweat dropped as Shiro dramatically raised her head and roared before shoving more food into her already full mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth open honey." Shiro grunted in response.

"Dad. When I grow up don't let me become as anti-social and as mean as Zero," Shiro pointed her chopsticks at her father. Kain smiled and asked, "did you visit the church for your daily lesson?" Shiro pouted.

She hated going to the church because they were so boring and they always praised her for doing nothing which creeped her out. But they also helped her learn her witch history and to control her powers. "No~"

Kain sighed as he finished the last bits of his food after Shiro, of course.

As they were doing the dishes the door bell rang. "Hm, I wonder who that could be?" Kain sung as he danced towards the door and opened it.

"Hello is this mister Crosses residence?" A beautiful male pure blood with dark red hair and eyes asked.

Kaname had finally found his sister Yuki that had become a human with amnesia and went to the address that his mum had told him. A man with pale blonde hair and glasses opened the door, "oh you must be Kaname kuran." The small hand holding his tightened and he squeezed his hand back, "hai."

Kuran Cross opened the door allowing the kuran's in.

Shiro was in the lounge with a hot mug of warm chocolate and a blanket watching her favourite show Count Dragula. Kain, Yuki and Kaname had enter the lounge just as Shiro shouted at the TV, "1! Blah, blah, blah!"

"Tw-" "Shiro." Shiro yelped and threw her mug of warm chocolate at her father. "Never!"

"Uh!" Kain's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed the cup and caught the warm liquid, efficiently preventing a disaster. "P-papa, whew~ it was only you!" Shiro wiped her imaginary sweat away from her forehead.

Kaname and Yuki watched the whole thing with Yuki gasping in surprise and Kaname narrowing in surprise at the future priestess. "Witch," Kaname muttered and Shiro heard.

Shiro looked around her father and her eyes landed on Kaname and Yuki, "Wah~ purebloods!" Kanames eyes widened. How did she know Yuki was one. "- ehh~ I thought I sensed two but it smells like one." Shiro jumped off the couch and waddled with her green blanket wrapped around her in a ball with only her face showing, to Yuki.

"Hello, my name is Shiro Cross what's yours?" She beamed at the silent girl.

"Y-Yuki." Yuki stuttered hiding behind Kaname. Shiro suddenly grew a beard out of nowhere, "ah~ young grass hopper I see you have travelled far and wide. Why don't we adults come talk about our travels while the little kids Mingle? Hohohoho~" Yuki giggled and Shiro took her hand leading her to the couch where a bunch of toys floated towards them and the two real adults, or one adult and one teen, that were watching them in amusement took this time to go speak in the kitchen.

"So have you ever heard of a pandonkey?"

"P-pan-pandonkey?" Yuki titled her head in confusion. Shiro nodded enthusiastically. "Hai~"