Chapter one

My name is Jack, i work at a job because Im an adult.
I went to a diner. I ate a burger and drank a softdrink then i saw a girl, I knew she was crying because she got lost and doesnt know the way back to her home then I talked to her about her parents.

Her name is Sarah Brookstone
I brought her back to my house and she was feeling cold so I gave her glass of water and put blanket on her and I kept her because she's scared about being cold and lost.

One Day, I called her parents and she looked at me then she got a crush on me and at night her parents came at my house.

Sarah said "Wait!" to her parents and going back to my house then hugged me around her arms and she say "thank you for your help" and I replied her "you're welcome" that's why she remembers my home and she remembers how i look.

One year later, I checked on Facebook and I looked my request then I accepted her request from facebook. We Chatted everyday. She was already in college and and kept on studying. I found out her address and checked her house is big and I knocked the door then her mother opened the door. I visited and checked the things and I went inside her room, her favorite color is pink and she also has a teddy bear. I heard Sarah came back, she looked at me and she felt happy that because I came here at her house. Sarah said "Hi, what are you doing here?" and Jack replied her "Im just casually checking your room and I see that you like pink and teddy bears." Sarah said "Oh, thanks. my parents moved here 3 years ago. I was thunking of getting rid of these pink walls, but if you like it, I like it" and Jack told her "Oh ok... How old were you when you moved here?", Sarah answered "I was about 20... I guess" . Before I left, She hugged me and I knew that I'll always be at her side at all times.

Present day, Sarah walked foward and talked to her best friend,Derek, He asked her "do you remember the special someone who helped you last year?"

"I don't remember that"  Sarah replied.

"Well, I- I think that you actually met someone but you dont remember him, he helped you fight your feark of being lost, you dont remember????" Said Derek.

"Ugh, I dont ok?!, well... I still remember the guy who helped me, I think his name was Jack." Sarah said.

"Oh ok, off you go to your friends. Because I really need to talk to someone" Derek said

"Sure." Sarah said

Derek went off to that someone and it was Jack "Did I ask the right person this time, because this is the 6th time Ive asked someone?" and Jack replied him "Yep, that's her alright, I never got your name. what is it?."

"Ah, My name is Derek and i am her bestfriend. Nice to meet you Jack." Derek said

"You Too. Im Jack" Jack said.
"I already knew that" Derek replied
"Sarah's going to her friend's house if you want, you can talk to her"

"Sure, where is her friend's house?" Jack replied.

"Follow me and Ill show it to you" Derek said.

"Okay. Ill be right at your back." Jack replied.

"Yes! i am so happy, wohoo! you tried to talk her about something first time." Derek feel happily.

Derek and Jack went to her friend's house.

"Knock Knock"

her friend opened the door and said to them "Hi! Derek, who is he?"

Derek replied "This is Jack, he is a good guy. Can you meet him?"

"Sure! Nice to meet you Jack! my name is Elena, can you come here?" Elena asked.

Jack replied "You too. Yes i wanted to talk your friend is Sarah."

"How did you know my friend's name?" Elena asked.

"It's Derek. He informed me about remember her last year" Jack replied.

"Alright, Come here Jack and i will call sarah to come here." Elena said.

"Sure." Jack Replied and visited elena's house.

"Sarah!" Elena yells.

"What?" Sarah replied and she felt shock.

"Did you know Jack meet you last year?" Elena asked

"Y-Yes I know him" Sarah replied.

"A-Ah? can I talked youfor private Jack?" She asked Jack.

"U-Umm, Okay" Jack answered. Sarah and Jack went to the private room.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you not tell me for long years Jack?!" Sarah said.

"Because i was too busy to work my job for long years. So your bestfriend is Derek then he already meet me before time." Jack said.

"Oh, Dang it! I don't know you are finish to work and i don't remember somethings last year" Sarah said and she sighs

"It is okay, baby. I promised you when i am done to work and also i gave special gift to you soon." Jack said

"Oh my God! I am so happy, Yay! When did you started work? can i call you anytime? Sarah said

"2 Days to started work. I am sure but why?" Jack said

"Ahh?? On Saturday and i would call you on saturday because you have too busy in saturday morning and i wanted you gave me about special gift." Sarah said.

"Yes, it is. I know right i gave my new number but someone text me from my old number coz, i am so angry to them, that's why they wanted to see me for life" Jack said