Ch.2

Malia
As I arrive to the abandoned hospital I see a person on the ground, as I get closer I see that this person is another chimera this time it was a vampire. So after it saw me it started to tackle me. I fight back but there came a point in which I lost control of the chimera and then that's when now I am on the ground with the chimera attacking me. It is hard trying to stop it but at the end the chimera defeats  me and starts to punch my face and kicks my body. After that I couldn't remember anything else.

Stiles

As I wait in the hospital for news about my father I hear paramedics yelling for help and for people to get out of the way, they had a teen on one of the beds and she looks like she was dead but I guess not but for some reason she seemed familiar. I guess since she is around my age she seemed familiar.

After hours of wait I see Mr Tate, it was weird seeing him around so I go see why he is here. As I reach him I see he was crying so I say, " Is there something wrong Mr. Tate"
"yes Malia was found an hour ago in a abandoned hospital she seemed to be attacked by an animal or something similar" 
"What!, I say, how is she?"Now I know who that girl was it was...Malia. My heart just shattered into a million pieces, some of the people I love the most are fighting for their lives. What gets me even worse is that I was so rude with Malia after everything I said to her ,she should hate me, she was only trying to help me and she went and helped out and almost gets killed just like my father.

After hours finally my father had woken up and well it was all okay but Malia hadn't woken up. I was so worried but I had to go see my dad so I ask if I could go into his room, well as I get to my dads room I see him and I go and hug him like a little kid would. I had  tears in my eyes though because not everything was all fine, maybe Malia could die today.

Sheriff S.

As Stiles enters the room he hugs me but he still seems sad. "what's wrong stiles?" I question Him. But he only looks at me. Then he says," Malia was attacked by one of the chimeras but she hasn't woken up"