The Beginning

HAAIII!!!!!
I'm finally uploading this chapter after writing and rewriting it about a thousand times, okay slight exaggeration but still it was a bunch! I don't know how long the chapters should be so comment if I should write more or less after I read.

_________________________

BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ BUZZ
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another day, another spam. The sounds of my phone buzzing brings me out of my sleep. I was up late last night so I would be awake when one of the boys of The Tide were online. They were in London rehearsing for The Vamps fan fest.

I finally sit up to search for the source of the buzzing, I find my phone under my pillow, instantly unlocking it and opening up Whatsapp. Clicking the group chat I have with my three best friends, I'm bombarded with messages saying Austin was doing a follow spree.

Ahh OMG OMG OMG!

I look in my notifications and see his last tweet, I click on it waiting for it to load.

"@TheTideAustin:
Check out our wake up cover! Following people who RT ❤️
youtu.be/PvLmPrploqk"

Ooh double score! New cover and a follow spree.

I retweet and click on the video to watch and it leads me to YouTube.

OMG OMG OMG! That's the car from The Vamps video! LEVI! DREW! NA- what the heck is he holding? Is that Tris? AUSTIN AHHHHHHH HIS VOICE MY GOD! They look so hot! I'm gonna die, my heart oh no! They are giving me heart palpitations!

I get a notification, "Austin Corini followed you back".

Ummm what?

I click on the notification and it leads me to a profile, I see the blue tick next to his name. I explode.

OH MY FREAKING GOD! AUSTIN FREAKING CORINI JUST FOLLOWED ME! AM I DREAMING? IS THIS REAL LIFE? AM I GOING CRAZY AHHHHH

I go back to Whatsapp and message the girls in the group chat.

Elleeh : SKYPE NOW!!!

I go across the room and turn on my laptop, going to the Skype app, instantly getting a call request from Nat. Already knowing that Sylwia and Paige are already on.

"GUYS GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" I don't give them time to answer, "Austin freaking Corini just followed me!" As soon as I finish my sentence all four of us are fangirling at the top of our lungs. "AHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OMG AUSTIN CORINI THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST FOLLOWED ME! Ooh I wanna DM him what should I say?" I switch to acting calm again as I think about what to say to him. I've waited 7 months to finally be noticed by him. He's the only one in the band that didn't follow me on my personal.

"Just message him something cool like, but stray calm, don't seem like a crazy fan." Paige's voice comes through my speakers.

How am I supposed to stay calm when the loml just followed me? She's cray lol, my chill left as soon as I had that notification. I've waited months for him to be in my mentions, now that he is I'm determined to have him stay there.

"Elle, Elle, El, EL! ELLE! Are you even listening to us?" Haha oops! Operation make them believe I was paying attention is a go! Hmm name needs work. "Of Course I was listening I'm just really nervous to final message him on my personal. I can't hide behind the update acc, no one knows who we are."

Whoop! That was pretty convincing if I do say so myself.

"Aww Hun! Just send a simple message, maybe he'll see it and respond. He is still online" Aww Syl, "Yeah you never know, he might DM you guys back and you'll be a real life fanfic"

"Okay there, don't get too excited, he probably has thousands, what's the chance he'll read and respond to mine"

"Guys, hold me back, I'm gonna reach through my screen and slap her. Dude you know there's a chance, he does know about you, you are my best friend" OMG Nat is so violent.

"Okay, okay! I'll DM him, hold on" I get up from my desk to get my phone off my side table. I pick it up and open the Twitter app while walking back, it's already on his profile. Hmmm, something simple... I write out my message and show it to the girls.

@SavagxCorini: Hey! Thanks for following me, you literally made my whole day 💕

Before I press send I turn my phone to show the girls. I need help since he could possibly see this message. They all responded with, "Perfect", "Nice", "Get it girl, get it." Sometimes I worry about Nat, she's picking up too much of my vocabulary. "Nat. Please stop. That's my thing."

We all stare at each other for about thirty seconds before we bust out laughing. "Oh my gosh that was the best, I love when these two try to talk like you" Paige says referring to Syl and Nat. "It's funny because their accents don't fit the words, it's weird." They really don't.

"Me thinks someone is stalling, send the message already, I know you haven't." Damn! She knows me so well! "Okay, okay, I'm sending it, I promise!" I hold up my pinkie and touch the screen, the others following. Taking a deep breath I press send. "aaaannd SENT!" We all cheer.

"So as much as I love you guys, I gotta to get in the shower, my class starts soon. Bye! Love you guys! I'll text you if he responds." I realize I'm half an hour behind schedule.

"Bye Boo!" Haha little bean, "Adios el babe!" Paige is so weird, "See ya later Homie!" She did it again. "Nat, no! Peace out peeps!"

After I end the call and turn off the computer screen, I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I'm finally showered and dressed, I hear my phone go off in the middle of the song I'm listening to. Oh my gawd it could be Austin! Deep down I know it couldn't but the fangirl in me has hope. I run to my phone sitting in my iHome dock, grabbing it I look at my screen for notifications. Hmmm wasn't Austin. Scrolling through all my notifications I see a lot of people tweeting me "Congrats Boo!"
I know they've seen that Austin followed me. I don't see anything from him. Clicking on his profile, I go to the message I sent him.

@TheTideAustin: Haha no problem Elle. Glad I could make you happy😘

.....HOLY SHIT

___________________________

A/N: Just so you guys know, every time something is italicized, it means that those are thoughts and they're not being said out loud lol. I realized when I read it myself that I make the character sound crazy. Also most of the story is fake but I will be using real tweets and events that have happened.