Prologue

PLEASE READ

A/N: I've written on here before but have always deleted my stories, however I have a good feeling about this one ;) , and as I am British and I want to write this story set in America, please excuse any mistakes and help me correct them!

P.S: I don't want to force any characters appearances to any of you by bombarding a dozen cast choices, and I don't want your own imagination to be ruined and stop you reading, so I highly suggest for you to NOT LOOK AT THE CAST OR IMAGES/GIFS/VIDEOS that I may put up as my own imagination of them, as I know it's definitely put myself off of books in the past!

P.P.S: I try to make my characters as diverse as I can/want, as too many stories on here follow the similar all white casts of majority of today's movies and TV shows, I've found it's very rare to even find a Wattpad story with the odd person of color,

so don't be put off by the mixture of mixed race, Latino/Latina, African American, Black, White, Middle Eastern, Asian or whatever people I choose to include, it's about time someone did.

AND OF COURSE: Thank you in advance for actually bothering to read my work, I promise I won't ramble in author's notes after this......maybe.

~.~

I'm not your cliché, nerdy good girl, who's an unrealistic gorgeous teen that goes unnoticed, with the perfectly proportionate body, still a virgin and can make the some kind of bad or 'it' boy of the school fall for her.

I'm averagely smart and strongly disbelieve in labels, I don't always have clear skin like a normal 17 year old and I have the body of a cereal box, as they like to say, short, petite and not much of 'all things womanly' and curvy going on.

I lost my virginity, drunk, and not with a boyfriend, I can never hold a guy down let alone make the most popular guy at school like me, and I occasionally laugh like a seal because everything is hilarious to me.

Hi, I'm Lola.

~.~

Young, carefree and unable to keep a man, neither popular or unpopular, Lola Adams struggles to fit in when everyone, including her best friend Frankie, surrounds her in relationships, leaving her insecure of herself and the way she's seen by boys.

Unless, you count childhood friend, rephrase, acquaintance, rephrase, near to enemy, Christopher Rios, or known as Chris, the school's 'it' boy, who chose to blank her existence within school since the sixth grade, as she was 'ruining' his player image.

What happens when the two are practically forced to be friendly again when both their best friends become a couple, is she left to feel empty, or does he have the heart to keep little Miss Itty Bitty company?