Cuddling

I woke up to me and max cuddling. You tried not to wake up as you got up and got something to eat.Alesa came down.

"Did the love bird leave her nest...?" she said teaseingly.

"Oh Alesa... and who could forget how you got pregnant...' I glared at her. me and Alesa were the best of friends. But we like to play with each other... What? we've known each other for a few days now.

"At least I fucked the one with 11 million." She said.

'Well at least i can still party with other dudes."

'OHHH..." Adam and Max yelled.

"Well at ast i don't have to worry about getting pregnant with some guy off of craigslist!"

"Ohhhhh..."

"AT LEAST I'M NOT DATING SOMEONE WHO WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE WOODS AND GIVE UP LOOKING AFTER A MONTH!" I ran up the stairs.

'Wait y/n! "Alesa yelled.

 I locked the door and cried into my pillow.

(Max's Pov)

'Adam... Make sure she doesn't climb out the window." I ordered him. he ran out the front door.

'Alesa guard the front door incase she escapes... and get me a bobby pin and a needle."

She gave me the stuff and I opened her door(MLG PRO STATUS). She was on her bed crying. i got on her bed and hugged her. She buried her face in my chest. She looked up at me and stared into her eyes.

"YOu relieze Adam didn't leave you on purpose?"

"Yeah..."

I kissed her.