chapter. 1

Some people say I'm evil ,but I say I'm wired differently. Others look at a squirrel and see something cute,but I see something I can kill. I don't want to just shoot it though,I want to see the long it can last while I examine its innards .I could say its for science ,but that would be a lie.the truth is I enjoy it.I get a kick out of it. And I'll record it on my phone too,so I can play it over and over to relive the moment.

I don't care what others think of me as long as they obey. The devil is not evil,the only one is me. I rubbed my hands in a classic way that villians do and digged my fingers into the cheek of a girl named Ana. I always hated her from the childhood. She always teased me in the school and pretended that she was more popular than me.

I dabbed a knife in her belly. Her scream was the kind of strangled cry that belongs to those not long for this world. A scream of one in mortal terror. She screamed painfully. ''Don't worry it's going to be alright because one you die, it won't hurt you anymore"I said her in an evil voice. She could see a grin on my face as I dabbed the knife once more, killing her instantly. She twitched once and lay motionless, blood soaking through the sand. This feeling was beyond something. I could not put words to describe this feeling. It just feels so good to be bad. I pulled my cap of the hoodie on my head and headed towards my next victim. ''Oh! Poor creature,I'm gonna kill you",whispering to myself.