Chapter.2

I don't know why but I liked the darkness. There's something to the feeling of not knowing your surroundings, not seeing the color of things as they appear, but as they truly are. There's something about the dark, something I can never quite put words to. Even on the most moonlit of nights I blend into the city shadows, staying clear of those pools of yellow light that flow from the street-lamps.

As I was walking, I saw Jane standing in front of me. She was my next victim but I pretended that I'm not going to do anything with her. I gave her a smile trying to hide my evil side and hugged her. She looked really frightened. I patted on her back and asked,
''Oh Jane, why ate you do scared? Do I look like a monster to you?" I could feel her body trembling. I took out the knife from my pocket and whispered in her ear,'' eenie meenie minie mo" and dabbed the knife in her back as hard as I can. She wanted to scream but no voice came out of her mouth.I pushed her and she fell on the ground motionless.

I decided to go to my house as I was feeling tired. I was really happy of what I did. I danced and singed and stumbled in streets. Soon I was in my house. I lumbered in my bed and comforted my back on the soft foam. I want so much to melt into it. I closed my eyes and drifted in the world of dreams.