chapter.3

From the carousel of random dreams come some order of subtle awareness of who I am under the flow of thoughts with their loose connections to my waking life. My eyelids flicker open to the unlit room, no daylight. I close them again, willing the carousal to return, for my mind to tumble back to dreams but it won't. Suddenly I heard the voice of snoring. I looked at my side and saw my sweet husband sleeping beside me.

I traced his face with my finger and whispered,''oh honey, you should have never cheated me. Remember the day you told me that you loved another girl before marrying me. You should have never done that. Now wait and watch what I'll do with you." He was still snoring. I got up from my bed and went to the other side of the bed from where I can see him perfectly from the back.

I pulled the long, narrow red dagger from my bag, which was laid on the ground and looked down at my sleeping victim. I smiled with an evil thought and stabbed the knife in his skull which passed through his teeth, tearing his flesh. The act left no time to wake or scream.

My lips curled into a sneer again, as I watched the pool of dark red blood soaking through his shirt. His white shirt being smeared with the thick liquid. I was staring at my husband's body which was now mangled and bloody.

The sight would be stomach-churning and terrifying to some people, but not to me. I enjoyed the every moment of pain. I put my knife in my pocket and glanced towards a long mirror. I looked myself and thought,''am I doing something wrong?Ha ha ha ha no I'm not." I'm nothing more than a visionary with a dream. I acknowledge that I have odd methods, but they work.

I know what life should be like and I understand that many things and creatures are inferior to me. In my position it is simply mercy. I know if I don't save people with the wonders of death, they will die in the horror of life.

A siren went off. Someone called 911. I panicked and immediately took my bag and jumped out of my window leaving my husband's body on bed.