A Party and a Goodbye..

Sky's POV

I woke up alone I looked around and didn't find him I looked over toward the night stand and found a folded piece of paper I graves it and read

Sky,

I'm sorry I had to leave my brother called he wants to meet up again I am sorry you had to wake up alone, sorry love

-Kalen

I need to use this to my advantage to escape and leave as I am thinking I hear someone knocking on the door I get up still in may pajamas and open the door only to find a crying Mikayla "what's wrong Mik" I ask she looks at me and says "me and Skylar got in a fight and she told me to leave" I tell her to come in and now we are watching my favorite I start thinking of Kalen, is he a real prince?,is he going to hurt me?,what is he?..."Sky are you ok" I look at Mikayla and she looks worried I then explain everything that has happened since I left the sleep over I then think of a good idea "Mikala will you help me" she looks puzzled "on...what??..." "just to escape maybe we could move in together or something all I want to do is just get out of here" she looks like she is thinking right when i think she will say no she smiles and nods,I hug her and we go so we can start packing...

Kalen's POV

My brother invited me to a party I knew I couldn't tell Sky she might have wanted to come but she can not do that this isn't just a party...it's actually a party for vampires u see I am a vampire so that means my brother is too he was always the rebel LOVES party's and I was always the responsible one but don't worry I'm not a lame person and stuff I don't hate party's just don't really like going to one just maybe once in a while, I then spot my brother siting surrounded by girls OH GREAT...not... I grab a chair and sit by him by the pool, when some of the girls start looking at me they come and sit by me on sits on my lap I think I should push her of so she lands on her as..butt but that will be mean my brother looks at me and says "why hello brother long time no see I see the girls like you here have a smoke"he offers me a cigaret but I say "no thank you brother" he looks at me and laughs "come on it will help with the stress of having a human fiancé" I'm shocked "how do you know that" he shrugs "people..it's the latest news the future king about to marry a human" we sit and talk about everything it has been about 124 years since I last saw him in Romania..

Sky's POV

That is it I have packed and so has Mikayla we plan on staying in a Hotel till we find an apartment...

________________________

VOTE!

COMMENT!

PlZ..

Ps:this is not the end of the story.. :D

And I'm sorry if there are any spelling errors I am a REALLY BAD speller SORRY!! again...