11.

Kylie's POV
When I went to his house to talk to him I thought it was gonna go bad but it went pretty well. I wanted to go over to his house today,but he has all these different things going on with Chris so that kinda left me out so.

Khlomoney
Hey bitch u wanna go to the club tonight

KingKylie
I'm 16 for one,two I'm a virgin so think about this Koko

Khlomoney
So I was going out 2 at that age,lost my virginity at 14

KingKylie
Oh well Koko I'm not u

Khlomoney
Pls Ky

KingKylie
Fine,but if anything happens its ur fault

Khlomoney
Yay!see u in 4 hrs

KingKylie
4 HRS but OK see u

Tygas POV
I told Ky I got all this shit going on today with Chris and I wasn't lying I did,but I was also going to the club,Khloe said her and Kylie were gonna do some random shit so she wasn't lonely,I did feel bad because we just had this heart to heart talk and I'm going out wit Chris,whatever that nigga so thirsty always needing to be with a friend,but I mean you need a thirsty friend I guess

Breezy
Is yo side hoe coming

T-rawww
She ain't a hoe nor is she on the side

Breezy
Then y havnt I met her

T-rawww
Cause u thirsty nigga

Breezy
Tru dat, whatever c u in 4 hrs

Did this nigga just admit he thirsty?your fucking kidding me.

Kylie's POV
"BITCH IM HERE" Khloe had just come over so we could go to the club"KOKO YOU KNOW,YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL"Khloe ran all around my house yelling for me even though she knew exactly where I was and it was a little annoying "Khlomoney I'm in the glam room and you knew that" "well how do you know if I knew where you were?"she kinda just appeared in the door frame"Koko did you just fucking break the door,because you knew it was open"that bitch if she broke my door I'm gonna fucking kick her out"no Ky I did not break your fucking door,now let's go because were gonna be late" "Koko how the fuck are you late to a club" that made absolutely no sense"I dunno you just are,now let's go"she picked me up and carried me to my car,put me in the drivers seat,and buckled me in"thank you Koko " "no problem Kyky" she got in her car and off we went.

Tygas POV
"Nigga let's go,shit we don't got all day"Chris was taking forever to put some clothes on and I wasn't gonna put up wit it"Stop being such a bitch I'm done"he came running down the stairs and out the door"look who's being a slow poke now"this nigga think he can just talk to me like that"Fuck you breezy"I hopped in my lambo and drove off to the club.

Kylies POV
Ive been sitting in the V.I.P section on the couch for the last 30 minutes,Khloes been trying to get me all hyped up and im pretty sure im gonna have to be the sober driver because i dont need what happened in 2009 to happen in 2016 thank you very much"Kylie your such a fucking buzz kill,youve been sitting over here on the couch you hoe" "Koko im gonna have to be the sober driver,we both know you dont want to go to jail for another DUI ok Khloe"I really wasnt trying to be here but Khloe basically begged me,even when I reminded her that im 16 and a virgin. I wasnt getting hyped but then I see Tyga and Chris and I hide.

Tygas POV
"Aye aint that Kylie?"Chris finally hurried his ass up after we had to go to the gas station and almost got pulled over"Kylie who?"I was looking around and then i see her,Looking good as fuck. "Right there nigga I know you aint blind" "Nigga she lookin fine,I wanna tear dat ass up" wow what am I thinking shes 16 and im 24 I mean I know we are dating now but that dosent mean she has to know im at the club"I thought you had a hoe,a side chick,something to keep you busy"he really needs to learn when to be quite"Shes not a hoe,a side chick,or 'something to keep me busy'" we started walking to a seperate V.I.P area.

Kylies POV
I was wortied T would think im cheating,because i technically am way to young to be here. Come get her came on by Rae Shermurrd came on and I love this song,I get up and and move slowly to the dance floor,not wanting to let Khloe,Tyga,or Chris see me. I started moving my hips back and forth slowly and as the beat got louder I went faster,then I feel someone or something against my ass"Hold the fuck up nigga,I refuse to have your old ass dick on me"I dont know why but it just came out"Also,if you dare fucking come near me anymore tonight I will fucking cut off your dick and slit your throat"damn im feisty. I pulled away and almost slapped this creep but then saw who it was.

Tygas POV
"Ma it wasnt that serious,I was just trynna dance with my boo"Kylie really wasnt gonna stand for shit,thats good"I mean I hope you dont cut off my old ass dick and slit my throat"I started laughing"T im sorry I thought you were some random creep" "Wanna go grab a drink,non-achohalic of course" "Uh,sure lets go"

Kylies POV
We walked over to the bar and he got me a shirly temple with a tiny big of vodka,I actually ordered it with vodka not him. The vodka tasted nasty as fuck but I liked the sensation of drinking"Kylie slow the fuck down next thing you know,you wont have a sober driver"he was right,I had to slow down or else I might get a DUI and I just got my license"Hey T can we go back to your place?"I had something in store for him"Uh sure"we got up,he went outside and I went to find Khloe to tell her I was leaving. "Ok sorry T i had to tell Khloe I was leaving"I dont know why I always apologize even if I didnt do anything"Ma why you always apologizing?" I was kinda embaressed"I dunno I just do"

Tygas POV
Kylie wanted to come to my house and by the look on her face I was scared,not really scared just more or less cautious"Come on Ky"I had a drink or two(I actually only had like 3 drinks). We arrived and Ky jumped out of the car and ran,i dont know why shes running but she was"Kylie you left your stuff"even though I know she heard me she didnt come so I just grabbed her phone and her purse and walked into my house.

Kylies POV
I wanted to pleasure T after him not having a single ounce of sex,when he took me shopping that firts day I got lingerie and I had left panties and a bra at his house that I bought and I hid it. I put it on and walked down to wher T was,I walked as sexy as I could trying to show off as many assets as I can"Come here big boy"he turned his head and his eyes bulged way the fuck out"K-k-ky what are you-" i cut him off"I said come here didnt I big boy"he came over and i kissed him,really passiontly and he carried me up the stairs. Im loosing my virginity and its with the one person I love. He took off his clothes and rolled on a condom"You ready Ky"that was music to my ears"Ive been ready"

Tygas POV
She was finally ready for me

Ok guys tell me what u think of this chapter and what u think should happen in da next chap.Ok peace✌