12.

Kylie POV
Let me tell you its not that what had happened wasnt amazing,cause it was,its just like what am I gonna do now.I dont want to just do the deed and leave,cause 1) thats rude 2)I dont know if he knows its my virginity he took 3)hes probaly hungry for some real food.Its kinda weird if you think about it but I dont know im just gonna get up,walk down stairs,and make breakfast.As im getting up to walk down the forever long stairs I feel this really bad pain but i try to get past it and keep going and it dosent get any better.As im attempting to walk down the stairs I fall and its not just like fall down and get back up,its like one of those life crisis commercials where the old lady is like "Help,ive fallen and I cant get up" "Tyga,T,I need help it hurts so fucking much"im not trying to sound like a baby but you have no idea how much it hurts.

Tygas POV
I wake up to an empty bed and Kylie calling for me"Bae whats wrong?"then it hit me,SHE WASNT READYYYY,no fareal doe im pretty sure its my fault."T please hurry up it hurts so much" "Bae what hurts?" I knew damn well what hurt but I need to make sure dats what hurts"My fucking thighs"I knew it.I ran to her to find her laying on the stairs"Come here Ky I got you,its ok cause daddy's got you"I wasnt trynna be sexual I was being honest"Fuck Tyga,im pretty sure your baby faced ass did this to me"ah damn she knows"Come on we'll talk about this when we get to my room"I carried her to my room and layed her down on the bed.

Kylies POV
Tyga's big ass dick hurt my fucking thighs,but he was right about talking about this,I cant have people know I got laid."T,why on earth would you do this to me?"I wanted some anwser's and i wanted them now"Ky what you mean?" "Dont you play dumb,you fucked me up and now I cant walk" "Oh that,well I thought you were used to it"whaaaattttt,that makes so much sense now that I think about it"Why would you think that?"I probaly look really guilty"Well you were like SCREAMING and now your acting guilty.Kylie why wouldnt you tell me your a virgin,I wouldnt have went so hard if I knew,hell I wouldnt have done anything if I would have knew" I really felt bad because it is partally my fault"Well I thought you would leave me cause im not a hoe,I was still a virgin,and...well..Kim said you dont love me and you want me for my ASSets"

Tygas POV
Kylie really emphasized the word ass in assets"Well Kim's right about one thing" "And whats that?" "You put the ASS in assets" "Are you fucking serious T?"I want gonna lie, Kylie was looking good"Yea I'm serious why would I lie to you?" "Tyga your so fucking stupid, I gotta go home " with that she just got up and left "Kylie im sorry,please don't leave"

Kylies POV
I really just want to leave so then Tyga can think,I can think,and I can go deal with the fam"T you didn't do anything I just need to get home"I get up and go into the bathroom to take a shower and do the thing that need to get done. As I'm walking in I hear shuffling and assume T is changing too.I'm in the shower changing (to the best of my ability since you know My thighs hurt like hell)And I hear the door opening like a slow little creep is creeping in "Wassup creep you better leave before I tell Tyga to beat your ass up "I don't know how you got past him so leave HOE"I had to yell the last part so they knew I wasn't messing around .But I don't think me yelling and calling this person a hoe did anything cause I still heard them creeping, shuffling, ,doing whatever they wanted .I was worried T wasn't going to do anything about this creep but then......THEY HOPPED IN WITH ME .I was so scared when I turned around that I just swung, I know it probably hurt like HELL but I honestly didn't fucking care cause they probably get RAPED , and then I heard the scream of pain, Tyga's scream of pain .I whipped around and hugged him and apologized "I'm so sorry T I thought you were a creep." I felt really bad "Kylie you always think I'm a creep" He pushed me off and got out.