Fancy, fancy, and what?!

Hey guys it's me I just wanted to say again plz plz plz no hate comments I know I have absolutely no talent in writing but I like it so Yey lol but I would be grateful if you guys would give ideas i will also be doing a truth or dare when I finish this book so hope you guys have a good day o and I will be ending this book at probably 10-12 chapters ..........
LOVES YA!!😍😍💘💞💗
************Wally POV*************
I was sitting on the couch waiting for Artemis. He suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs(I have no idea where they are because this is before they moved in together don't judge me lol) and she was beautiful she was in a mid length green dress with her hair curled to the side (as seen in le picture) . She walked up to me and all I said was "WOW!" She was the most hands down prettiest girl in the world wait no in the in tire universe! "Thanks wall-man not to shabby yourself." She said with the cutest grin I have ever seen."So are you ready to go?" I said"Ready as I'll ever be!" So with that we went to this fancy restaurant (can you guys find a name of a fancy restaurant and I'll use that because let's just say McDies for life okay back to the story)
***********Artemis POV************
I was getting ready with MGann and zee when they pulled out this amazing dress and I put it on but knowing me I had to put on some wedges not everybody likes heels you know. So when we were done I went down stairs to be greeted by Wally who by the way looked extremely handsome all he said to me was wow with his face like this😦  i said not to shabby yourself then we went off to this fancy restaurant  but I have no idea what it's called (hint HINT) we got there but we could not believe our eyes right in front of us was.........
Hehehe cliff hanger sorry it's a little short ran out of ideas plus I'm twelve really don't know about this stuff but I am turning thirteen in few months so Yey technically preteen see you guys later and plz find a name for the restaurant ....
LOVES YA!!!!😍😘