Why do you hate me

************Wally POV********

Once me and Artemis ran to the living room only to see Robin,M'Gann,Conner,Aqualad, and zatanna knocked out on the floor. Once we saw who it was that actually caused the explosion me and Artemis both had our jaws clenched. It was Jinx. "What do you want this time?!" I asked her with an unpleased glare. " Easy I want you to be mine." she said with this weird look in her eye. "In yourdreams.' Artemis said with a kind of weird snappy tone. "Fine!" She blasted the cave and the ceiling nearly fell on the team. Luckily,with my speed, I was fast  enough to move them out of the way. Although I didn't see Artemis. I kept looking every where until I realized the only place I didn't check...was under the fallen roof. I quickly lifted it up only to see her severely bruised and with a seriously bad broken ankle. "ARTEMIS!!" I yelled to make sure she would wake up..... But she didn't. So what I did was I pulled her I out of the fallen roof and started shaking her "Artemis! Please!" She didn't wake up,but the team did. They ran over to Artemis and Superboy carried her to the medbay. Robin went in to operate on her and to see why she wasn't waking up. It turns out that she was in a coma and she needed immediate surgery on her ankle, seeing that all the bones in their were crushed.
*^*^*^*SIX HOURS LATER
I was sitting outside the medbay when I heard the door open, it was Robin. He said she would be fine but she will be in a cast for at least two months and that she will probably be in a coma for one or two days. I walked in and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. I was extremely hurt that all of this stuff happened to her because of my problems. I kissed on the for head and said "I will be back." I left the Medbay heading out the Zetatube when I heard Dick ask where I was going I told him that I was meeting a friend and left, the only thing is I was meeting a friend ..... A soon to be dead friend.
Hey guys sorry I took so long to update school and a whole bunch of Bologna so I hoped you liked this chapter yes I know it was short but I kinda wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger,like I always do, so Yey hope you enjoyed.
~Jey