Chapter 3

ETNAL Chapter 3

"I'm on my way out now, shit." I yell into the phone before hanging up. I snatch my purse off the couch and make my way out the door. I lock up and jog to the elevator.
"Took you long enough." Brianna says as I finally make it into the car.
"Shut the fuck up." I snap slamming the door.
"Don't slam my damn door." Nick says before pulling out the parking lot.
"My bad." I mumble.
"What's wrong with you?" Bri asks.
"Nothing, just leave me alone." I sigh.
"Ok." She says throwing her hands up in surrender.

******

"When the molecules interact with each other-" Professor Smith lectures before a phone goes off. My face instantly heats up cause I feel the vibrations in my back pocket. I could've sworn I turned my sound off. I instantly whip my phone out and see who's calling me. Why the fuck would this nigga call me knowing I have class? I reject the call and turn my phone off. "Is everything ok Ms. Taylor?" He adds causing everyone to turn around and look at me.
"Everything's fine. I'm so sorry." I say.
"Like I was saying when molecules interact it causes a reaction." He continues with the lesson. "What type of reaction would that be?" He adds.

******

"Would it be ok if I stopped off at Wayne's? It'll only take 10 minutes at most." Bri says.
"I don't care." I say absorbed in my phone. "I'm going to grab something to eat from his fridge while y'all do what y'all do." I add.
"Please be nice." She pleads.
"I actually don't have a problem with him, anymore. I realized you love the nigga and I can't do shit about it." I honestly say.
"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" She asks putting her hand on my head as if she's checking to see if I have a fever.
"You real funny." I laugh.
"Finally you smile." She says.
"I hate you so much." I say pushing her into the door.
"I love you, too." She says.
"Yeah, yeah." I laugh.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Nothing's wrong, I'm just stressed and tired." I say.
"Aww, get some sleep tonight." She says rubbing my shoulder.
"I most definitely will." I yawn as the car comes to a stop.

We enter the house and I go straight to the kitchen. I first ran sack his cabinets. After, finding chips, I go to the fridge for something to drink. I hear footsteps behind me so I turn and find some random chick walking into the room.

"Who you?" She asks sounding ghetto. Not to mention she had on skimpy clothes and extra high heels.
"I should ask you the same thing." I say placing my drink on the counter and walking closer to her.
"I'm-" She starts to say.
"I honestly don't give a fuck." I cut her off by grabbing her hair and dragging her to the living where I hear talking. "You got 2 seconds to explain what this chick doing in here." I add slanging her around a little.
"Who the fuck is that?" Bri asks instantly wrapping her hands around Wayne's neck.
"Chill." He barely says.
"Fuck that. Who is that bitch?" She yells.
"Shamir!" The chick yells as she tries to get lose. Why the fuck she calling for Shamir?
"What you doing, baby?" I hear some say behind me. I turn around and there stands Shamir. The girl swings at me and I just simply sling her to the side.
"This your girl?" I ask pointing at her.
"Look-" He starts to say.
"Nah, is this your girl?" I ask.
"Why you ain't answer yo phone earlier" He says.
"Shamir, really?" The girl asks.
"Is this your bitch or not?" I ask slinging her again. Ok, so, maybe I could've let her go when she yelled for Shamir. I'm enjoying this a little too much.
"Yeah, man." He says.
"That's all you had to say." I grin as I throw her onto the ground in front of him. "Bri, it's all good. She Shamir's bitch." I add turning to give Bri the news.
"Better be his bitch." She says letting Wayne go and kissing his lips. "I love you." She adds.
"Um... ok." I says walking off into the kitchen. I get stuff out to make a sandwich to go with my chips. Once I finish making my sandwich I take my food into the living room where everyone else is at. Imagine my surprise when I find the little slut tongue deep in Shamir's mouth.
"Give me a piece." Bri says crawls off Wayne and sits next to me.
"I know you didn't go in my kitchen and fix a big ass sandwich." Wayne chuckles.
"It's all love here, bro." I cheese handing Bri half the sandwich.
"Let me get a piece of that bitch." Shamir says.
"Nah, you good." I say a little taken back. Is he really gonna ask for my shit when he sitting there with a hoe in his lap.
"That's how we acting?" He asks from over the girl shoulder.
"Yup." I say taking a bit of the sandwich.
"What y'all got going?" Bri asks looking between us.
"Nothing." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Why you ain't answering yo phone?" He asks.
"Why you care?" I ask with attitude.
"Cause I do." He says.
"I don't see why. You don't pay my bill." I say.
"Why you ain't answering yo phone?" He asks again.
"I was busy." I say continuing to eat my food.
"Doing what?" He asks.
"None of yo damn business, that's what." I say before taking another bite out of my sandwich. "Why you don't call yo bitch phone?" I add.
"Why you mad?" He asks.
"I'm not." I laugh.
"Sure sound like it." He says.
"I answered yo question so why you still talking to me?" I ask getting mad irritated.
"I'm trynna see wassup with my baby." He says.
"Yo baby? Hold up, wait a minute, what did I miss?" Wayne asks.
"I'm not yo baby. How many times I got to tell you that?" I say.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks. "You forgot who daddy was?" He adds.
"Fuck you, Shamir." I say rolling my eyes. That really just drove me even more
"I almost did last night." He says.
"Shut the fuck up, dude." I say mugging him.
"What the fuck is yo problem?" He asks.
"Like I said ain't nothing wrong with me but it seem like you got a problem." I said trying to keep my temper down.
"What the fuck is yo problem." he asks.
"You're my problem." I snap. "You got some fucking nerve calling me after what you did." I add.
"What I do?" He asks.
"You did what you did then you left without so much of a word." I say. "Treating me like I'm so fucking hoe. Then you call my damn phone, knowing I'm in class. If that wasn't enough you bring some low class skank into my brothers house and basically tongue her ass down right in front of me." I add.
"How I treat you like a hoe?" He asks.
"It don't even matter." I laugh shaking my head.
"What the fuck you did to my sister?" Bri asks.
"Nah, how I treat you like a hoe?" He asks. "Last time I checked ain't shit happen." He adds.
"Ain't shit happen, Shamir?" I ask looking at him like he stupid. "Really?" I add.
"Nah, ain't shit happen." He says.
"What's she talking about?" The bird on his lap finally speaks.
"Mind yo business." He says.
"You are my business." She says.
"Can we go now?" I ask looking over at Bri. Her and Wayne look confused.
"Um, ok." She says getting off his lap and kissing his cheek.
"Where you think you going?" Shamir asks following behind us.
"Away from yo trifling ass." I say picking up my pace.
"Baby-" He starts grabbing my wrist.
"Ask yo bitch if she like the taste of my pussy." I cut him off by punching him in the neck. I then continue on my way to the car.
"May I ask what just happened?" Bri asks halfway into the car ride.
"He ate my pussy then ducked." I say. "Nothing more to it." I add.
"Too early for my opinion?" She asks.
"Yup." I say.
"Alright." She says. "Tell me when you want it." She adds. Then the rest of the car ride was silent.

******

I cut the tv off and snuggle up under my covers. After about 5 minutes pass I hear someone banging on my door. I turn over and ignore the knocks. I already know who it is and I don't have time for that. As the knocks continue, my phone begins to ring.
I ignore that as well. This madness continues for another 20 minutes before I get annoyed and run down the stairs to put a stop to it.

"What do you want?" I ask after yanking the door open.
"Who you got in here?" Shamir asks pushing me out the door way and storming in.
"Who I have in my house is none of your concern." I say slamming the door. "You need to leave." I add.
"I ain't going no where." He says turning round to face me.
"Leave before I call my daddy." I say picking up the house phone.
"You ain't calling shit." He says hitting the phone out my hand then pushing me into the wall. "Why the fuck you put yo hands on me?" He adds holding my jaw in one of his hands.
"Bitch, if you don't let me go." I say.
"Shut the fuck up." He says smacking my ass.
"Don't fucking touch me." I yell.
"Why you called yo self causing a scene earlier?" He asks slapping my ass again.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"You know what I came here for." He says kissing my neck.
"No, I don't." I say.
"I came to apologize, baby." He says using his free hand to explore my body.
"Great way to apologize." I laugh. "Let me go, Shamir." I add.
"If I let you go, you promise not to hit me?" He asks looking me in the eyes.
"No." I say.
"Then nah." He says looking down my shirt.
"Aight, I won't hit you." I say.
"You promise?" He asks.
"Yes!" I exclaim.
"I don't believe you." He says.
"Let me go before I change my mind." I say.
"I don't know who you be thinking you talking to." He says finally letting me go.
"I'm talking to you I say pushing him back.
"What we discussed?" He asks.
"Fuck that." I say after slapping him. "You come barging into my fucking house and try to tell me not to put my hands on you." I laugh hitting him, in the arm since he's blocking his face.
"Chill out." He says.
"Shut the fuck up." I say pushing him again.
"You gonna make me put my hands on you." He says pushing me back.
"Do it, then." I grin. "You think you bad, then do it." I add slapping him again.
"Calm yo ass down, mane." He says pushing me down onto the couch.
"Don't tell me what to do." I say kicking him in the knee.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks falling into the couch.
"You." I say straddling his lap.
"Now you wanna be all on a nigga." He smirks.
"Shut the fuck up." I laugh slipping my hands under his hoodie.
"Don't touch me." He says.
"Shut the fuck up." I repeat before kissing his lips.
"You bipolar." He says.
"You making me this way." I admit leaving kisses all over his neck.
"How?" He asks as I feel his hands rub my lower back.
"Cause, mane, I thought we had something." I say looking him in the eyes.
"You did, huh?" He asks.
"I guess I was wrong." I say.
"Shid, maybe you was, maybe you wasn't." He says.
"If all you looking for is a fuck then why lead me on?" I ask.
"Who said that's all I'm looking for?" He asks.
"I know you're type, Shamir." I say.
"See, that's yo problem. You always wanna pre judge a nigga." He says trying to push me off his lap.
"Whoa, chill." I laugh.
"Nah, get the fuck off me." He says pushing me again.
"Is the little baby mad?" I joke.
"Move." He says.
"Stop, for real." I say grabbing his hands.
"Don't fucking categorize me with them other niggas. I'm one of a kind." He says slapping my ass.
"I like it rough, daddy." I wink and grind on his lap.
"Stop playing with me." He chuckles.
"Whatever." I say.
"But for real, I wanna be with you." He says. "I just thought you wasn't feeling a nigga so I fell back." He adds.
"Boy, I'm feeling you even though I don't want to." I admit.
"Why you don't want to?" He asks.
"Cause I got a bad track record with men and I ain't trying to get hurt anymore." I say.
"You ain't gotta worry about that with me, baby." He says. "I'm 100% man enough to keep you happy." He adds.
"You thought that was cool?" I laugh.
"You childish." He says.
"I know." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
"What you trying to get into tonight?" He asks cupping one of my breast from under my shirt.
"My bed." I giggle.
"I'm invited?" He asks using his free hand to rub between my legs.
"No, and get yo hands off me." I say.
"You know you want me." He says placing his hands on my hip and making them move in a circular motion. "You feel that?" He asks.
"Mmm hmm." I moan out in pleasure.
"Stop playing with me, then." He says letting my hips go. I continue grinding against his now hard on and bring our lips together.
"You really thought I was gonna fuck you tonight after earlier?" I whisper in his ear.
"Huh?" He asks still in a trance.
"I said you really thought I was going to fuck you tonight." I say getting off his lap.
"You play too fucking much, mane." He groans.