Chapter 9: Art Claaaass

Onyx's POV
We we're holding hands and he was flustered. I smirked and squeezed his hand.

"Onyx, your hand is sweating."he said and my face heated up.

"Sh-Shut up." I said letting go and wiping my hand.

He smiled that crooked smile of his. His face was still flushed a bit. I smiled as well and grabbed his hand again and then a certain someone came.

"Tch, what are you two doing?" Justin asked looking pissed off.

"Alex and I are dating." I said smiling innocently.

"What?!"he said and glared at Alex and I stepped in front of Alex.

"Don't glare at him." I growled.

"Let's go Onyx." Alex whispered and yanked my shirt. I missed and we left.

I walked him to homeroom than I went to mine. After homeroom I went to art. I sat by Alex. He was very flustered so I grinned and scooted my chair closer to his.

"What's wrong Alex?" I asked smirking.

"Your in my space."he said looking down.

"Aren't we dating?" I asked and he nodded. "That's what I thought." I said grabbing his hand smiling.

He looked up at me and his face grew darker. I smiled bigger. Lol I found out the hand I was holding was his drawing/writing hand. So he was not drawing too good hahaha. I chuckled as the teacher glanced at him strangely.

"I'm sorry my hand just isn't working."he mumbled.

I smirked and rubbed his thigh. He glanced at me and then tried to push my hand off.

"Alex no playing around." Ms. Casthello said.

"Sor-Sorry."he stuttered as I moved my hand down on his leg. "Sto-Stop."he said with his face getting redder.

"Alex!" Ms. Casthello said making us both look at her. "If you can't concentrate, would you like to sit alone?"she said and the the whole class was looking at him.

Alex gared at me and I moved my hand away. "I'm sorry, I'll concentrate."he said.

"Okay."she said giving him a stern look.

Then when she walked away he slapped my leg. I wanted to yell but I kept it in and rubbed my leg.

"Why would you do that?"he hissed.

"It was fun." I said hissing because of the pain. He only glared.

During Gym

We we're playing volleyball. Alex looked really nervous. He was on the other side if the net. I felt a bit annoyed we weren't on the same team. I got into place and once the Coach blew the whistle I hit the ball. It went back and fourth for a while until I got it to hit the ground. One point for our team. Alex glanced at me. It was his turn to serve. He sighed as he took the ball. He served it and I hit it and......

Okay guys I am sooooo sorry this was very short. The thing is I have been thinking of starting the story over. I'm not really sure yet. Like I might not start over the whole story. Just maybe the part we're they do Just Dance. I know uggghhh. But really I am sorry. Maybe I figure out some ideas and won't have to start over though. Peace out my potatoes.