Chapter 3

(Pic of the Adrian's mom above)

" Mom, I'm home" I yelled

I took off my red converse and by black hoodie and walked up the glistening stairs to my room. I saw Maddy already sleep on her bed.

Before work I packed a bag with joggers and a sports bra. After I went to work i went to a random street and put down my beats pill,connect my phone and turned on "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller. I started my routine and got lost in my movements.
****
I slipped off my joggers and sports bra and stepped in the bathroom. I turned on the water and stepped in side. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it all throughout my hair.

Once I was done I rinse it out and grabbed my conditioner. I lathered that in my hair and combed out my hair, I took my hair tie and put my hair in a bun.

I then grabbed my body wash and lathered up my body. I rinsed off the soap and pulled my hair out of the hair tie and rinsed out the conditioner.

Once I was done, I put on some shorts and a t-shirt I decided to flat iron my hair. I turned on my pink flat iron to warm it up. I sectioned and blow dried my hair.

Half way through flat iron my hair I got a text.

        Andre: Hi it's Andre from the restaurant.

        Adri: Hey, how are you?

        Andre: Im fine, I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe come see a movie with me tomorrow?

        Adri: of course, I'll meet you their what time.

        Andre: is 8:00 okay?

         Adri: 8:00 is perfect

          Andre: Alright,talk to you later.Bye.

I finished flat ironing my hair and wrapped it with Bobby pins and put a scarf around it. By the time I was done it was 11:00. I decided it was best to go to bed because I had to go shopping with my best friend Kayla tomorrow.

I texted Kayla telling her to come over tomorrow around 2:00 to help me get ready for a date. I got up off my bed and walked to the light switch and turned it off. I made my way back to my bed and drifted to sleep.
****
Because it was Saturday and Maddy didn't have school, I let her sleep in. I put on some tan tights and a black leotard. I pick up my worn out point shoes and went to tell my mom I was leaving.

I used to take dance but the budget came to tight so I had to give it up. I took ballet, jazz, and hip pop. Hip pop was by far my favorite,ballet came next. I practice at an old abandoned building down the street. Every once and and a while I find empty water bottles and towels by the mirror.

I walk down the jagged street and slipped into the ally. I pushed open the heavy metal door and walked in to the dance studio. I started by stretching my muscles. After that I hooked up my phone to my speaker and turned in some music. I started To get in my zone.