Prologue.

A story about how 2 bestfriends take it to the next step in love but always get knocked down. How far with they take it?

It was when Louis Tomlinson and Harry styles met for the first time in the bathroom of the Xfactor, both sharing the same dream of becoming singers.

Ever since that day, something kept them connected, something had stuck. Harry was 16, Louis was 18 and they never made it to the end, they never won. But, one of the judges had paired the two boys with 3 others to form a band of their own.

Louis, Harry, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan were now members of a band. They all became bestfriends but Louis and Harry had something stronger than friendship. The band One Direction became more famous quickly, the boys knew each other well, almost brother like.

They grew fond of each other, Harry and Louis did. They became brothers, some would say. The two boys spent so much time with one another people thought they were a couple, and soon the bromance Larry Stylinson was born.

Most people took it as a joke, but soon others took it way too far. "Gay" and "homosexual" had been thrown at them too much. It was just a friendship right? Well, we would never know if it excelled in to something more.

Larry Stylinson grew more, leaving the two boys uncomfortable with what some people had to say about it. They took it as a romance, the boys didn't like that. Louis had enough, he was tired of being called something he wasn't.

He then announced that Larry Stylinson was "bullshit". Harry had said it was a "joke taken too far." That bromance had changed the two boys, leaving them as if they were strangers to one another.

Who knows, maybe they were together but didn't want to be judged for who they were. Either way, those boys will never be able to show their true feelings again.