Chapter eight

Things take turn for the worse. Louis has it short, and he's aware. He writes a note to leave behind for Harry.

They have louis hooked up to many different machines. There he sits alone in his bed.

Reality shoots him worse than any bullet could.

He breath stutters unevenly, he's lightly shaking.

"I'm doing to die.." He hushes.

He shakes his head, he's in a nightmare only he can't wake up.

He will be asleep forever.. Permanently.

He's scared, he scared of leaving, he's scared of forgetting, he's scared of losing him.

He doesn't want to say his last goodbye.

His parents visited, crying as they watch their baby boy disappear.

They couldn't handle it, they ended up leaving early.

His skin faded, becoming pale, as for his eyes... They clouded each day.

Louis, that boy in class that made everyone giggle, the independent one. The one that wasn't afraid to be himself, he stood out from the crowd. That's why everyone was fond of Louis.

He remembered all the memories from his childhood; drawing with chalk on the sidewalk, having little arguments with his sister.

He remembers meeting Harry for the first time, it was just an "oops" and a "hi" but he will never forget the way his green eyes lingered.