Chapter Two.

The other band mates do know about "larry", they have grown used to it.

They reach the studio, greeted by Niall. They walk in and start recording, each member in a separate room.

The boys sing their solos to "they don't know about us".

Harry's only escape is by singing, but not today. His mind is somewhere else, unknown to the lads and himself.

The lads then gather around in a small circle discussing the album, they all chat about what songs will be scheduled for each concert.

It's zayn who notices the unusual silence from Harry.

"Harry? You okay?" He asks concerned.

Harry doesn't answer right away, it takes a gentle shake from Liam for him to surface reality.

"Yeah." Is his response, nothing more.

The day goes by, the two boys return home late afternoon.

"I will be back, Harry. I am going to get groceries."

Harry just nods, he plops himself on the couch. No emotion can describe him except empty.

"I am just a hollow shell." He stutters.

Without realization, he finds himself upstairs in the bathroom. He grabs the razor whilst tears stream down his pink cheeks. His eyes blur, he holds the razor over his left wrist, shaking.

Louis drives to the local store and grabs the things on his list, bread, milk, eggs.

It doesn't take him that long to go through check out. Within a few minutes, he's on his way back home.

Harry's breath stutters, becoming uneven. He doesn't know why he's doing this, he just knows he has to.

"Why can't I be happy too?"

He then slides the razor along crease on his wrist. Again, and again he repeats the same motion. Blood pools around the open cuts.

"This ones for the rumors"

"This is for all the nights I cried"

"This is for loving you" Harry says to himself.

Louis pulls in the driveway, get the groceries and bring them inside. The strange silence concerns him. He hears nothing. He drops the bags searching frantically.

"Harry?" He screams.

Harry sits sobbing, blood covers his arm.

Louis runs up stairs, looking in each room. He knocks on the closed bathroom door.

"Harry! Open up" he pleads.

No answer.

"Harry! Please"

Louis unlocks the door from the outside. One look is too much, Louis breaks. Tears fall non stop, the only thing is why? Why would he do this?

Harry doesn't bother looking up,

"Just leave me here."

Louis grabs his drenched arm, he looks into Harry's grey eyes.

"Why?"

Harry shakes his head.

"You don't understand." He whispers.

Louis holds Harry in his arms, rocking back and forth. Lucky he didn't lose him, if he didn't come home as early as he did, he would have lost the one thing he cared about most.