Confessions (part 1)

3 weeks later...

TEZ POV~

It had been awhile since I talked to Sha, but Aug been up my ass this whole time and I havent been able to sneak away to meet up with her. Since we started back getting it in, he hasnt left me alone for too long and he always checking up on me. I think he catching feelings and its making me evaluate mines. I dont know how ima tell Sha im fucking her husband unprotectly and that Im in love with him. Fuck she gon kill me....

"Hey what you up to" Aug said coming from the kitchen, sitting on the couch beside me. He had a bowl of Captain crunch cereal, that looked delicious.

"Nothing... just thinking." I said, looking over at him, he had that stop lying to me face. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Gimme sum". I asked.

"Gimme is what got ya ass here, nah ask nicely"

"Can I have sum of your cereal please, August" I said with attitude.

"Nah that was not nice, that was nasty" he was trying my last nerve. "August"

"What gurl" he said with a smirk on his face. "Fuck it" i said as he was handing me the bowl. "Oh.. well fine then" he pulled the bowl back. I reached and grab the bowl out his hand, being careful not to spill any on his couch.

"Witcho greedy ass" he grabbed the remote turning it to ESPN. After a few minutes of watching a basketball game recap.

"Aug, can I ask you something" I said handing him the bowl and laying my head in his lap.

"Anything, whats up" he turn the volume down a little bit.

"Why you stop pulling out" I felt his whole body tense up.

"Is it a problem, if you want I can start back, why you even asking" he said getting a little defensive.

"I just dont won't to read into it the wrong way, damn" I said snapping a little.

He sighed, calming down "I don't know T, it just feels right, I guess"

"So you know, I'm not on the pill and were not using protection, an you still nut in me. So my next question is  are you trying to get me pregnant" I looked up waiting on his answer.

"Honestly Tez, I dont know.... My emotions are everywhere, I'm feeling you way too much to be a married man, everyday Sha not here I'm slipping away from her, you acting like my wife so im wanting to treat you as such. What comes with treating you as my wife in my mind, is fucking you as my wife, with that in my mind, I just bust in ya and I aint stopped busting in ya since the first time cause it aint no use, whats done is done. What's wrong with having a baby by me anyway" he questioned.

My head was spinning from all he had just said. The only thing that stuck out to me though was he's treating me like his wife.

"What's wrong is your married, and even though I'm acting like it and your treating me like it, I'm not your wife August" I said sitting up from his lap, looking him in the eye.

"Shit keep going the way it is, we can make those feelings reality" he looked at me with the most serious face I had ever seen on him.

Oh shit, now Sha really gon kill me.

I wanted Part 1 of usher confessions but wattpad wouldnt pull it up so.... but I was gon do like a part 1, part 2 thing but anyway..... here it goes.

Vote, Vote, Vote. An COMMENT please, for those that are not writers, you dont understand how much comments help us writers with continuing, ideas, and motivation. So help me, help you lol......

xoxo