Intro..

** Chloe's POV and thoughts**

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I was awoken by the sound of my stupid alarm clock. Ughhh. Today was Monday.  I didn't want to go but I had to.

I rose from my bed and dragged my body to my closet and took out some casual looking clothes.
They were black skinny jeans red vans and a long dark red/purple sweater.

I headed to the shower and did my usual routine. I didn't want to go to school. I don't want to get bullied.

I finished my Shower and got ready. I added some light mascara and put foundation on my scars and bruises.

I headed downstairs to make myself some breakfast. Only to find another note from my father.

Working late tonight -dad

**thoughts**
That's no surprise to me really. My dad works a lot. Ever since he got a new job. He's been working non stop!  So the bond me and my my dad once shared is dead.  Wondering about my mum? Well she left me when I was younger. We have no notes nothing of why she left. she just packed her bags and left my dad.

I do have one thing of her tho and that's a dress!
It's a cream and has ruffles around the bottom! She said she loved that dress and that dad gave it to her as a pressent and she said she don't really need it and all the luck she once wanted she gave it all to me.

Don't get me wrong I miss her but I've lost some respect and she just left me and my dad!

But the only thing that gets me going is bts all of then make me smile when im down and I'm nothing without them!

**thoughts ended**

Once done with the breakfast my father made for me! I headed of to hell... Woops I mean school!