18

Masie's POV
I guess now we're forced to talk.
"Masie what's been up with you lately." I hear Hunter say.
"I don't know anymore." I sigh.
"This is not the Masie I watched on YouNow and fell in love with." He said.
"I know. I'm not the person I wanna be right now."
"Why is that?" He asked.
"Because I'm not with you." I said looking down.
"I'm not sure we can be together." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"The Masie that promised to love me till the day I die is the Masie I want. This is not the Masie I want."
"I'm not the person I wanna be. I already told you this, I will change." I said starting to cry.
Hunter scooter closer to me and wiped my tears and then pulled me into his lap.
"Masie you have caused me pain. I have trouble loving people because I know what it's like for them to walk out of my life and just leave. I actually thought you wouldn't leave me but you proved me wrong."
"What happened?" I asked.
"My dad left me when I was like 8 or so and never came back. That's why I'm such a momma's boy. Whenever my mom would have a boyfriend, we would get so attached to them and when they left it was hard on us." He said.
"Hunter I'm so sorry." I said.
"I've been the father figure to Ashton and Brandon and it's hard having to do that from such a young age." He said.
I just looked him straight in the eyes saying nothing.
"If we date do you promise never to leave me?" He said.
"I promise with all my heart and soul I will never leave you again." I said.
"Masie will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, for the third time now.
"Of course." And then I kissed him.
"Hunter I think this tour is only doing us harm and no good I think I'm gonna leave." I said.
"Then I'll leave with you." He said.
"Hunter you live all the way in Arizona and I live in Missouri how are we supposed to make this work?" I asked.
"You will live with me!" He exclaimed.
"I'm not sure my parents will allow that." I said, then I heard the elevator creak.
"I think they fixed it," he said.
"Yeah let's go back to the room." He said, then stepped out of the elevator.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you live in Missouri then shout out to you because it's cold rn. All the stuff Hunter said in this chapter is true because he said it on broadcast and few months ago so yeah Love Ya😘 GOTTA BLAST🖖🏼🚀
~Kyra