Chapter 7

Niall's POV
Louis bursts through the door with such confidence that is so dismayed by the awkward look we received. However, Louis being Louis couldn't give two shits. I take three steps in the house and I find myself to be lost. God damnit now were split up. I am already over this. I guess I am now filed into the group of a wallflower. I find myself talking to a high person in the corner about the forest. Because now I'm that guy. A drunk ass girl stumbles toward me and bump s my shoulder. In broken English she asks me to hold her red solo cup full of who knows what. I grip the cup as she she grips her mouth with both hands and her cheeks puff out. She leans over and vomits everywhere. I turn my head to not witness her sickness and mumble oh god. A group of what u presume to her friends comes and takes her away. A blonde one looks over at me and I give a stuttered wave in return. I look down at the drink. I sniff it as if I am a rich wine collector. The smell makes my eyes water. I look back at the drink and think what the hell. I chug the drink. I keel over gagging. I go through the next two hours taking every drink and pill thrown at me. I had nothing to lose. I had no one I had no love. I fall through the doors and find an entire outside area. I find a familiar face in a sea of people. It was, Zayn. It feels that I am being pushed towards him. I am walking up to him as I see Harry coming over as well. We found each other, well some of each other. Harry is pushed closer to me by the football team walking passed. Harry smells my breath, then he screamed at me like I was 3.
( Hey so I also did not write this chapter. So bye)